News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Mot

Started by foggy, 09, April, 2013, 09:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foggy

Took the hood for the dreaded mot check I always  get a bit panicky watching the examiner checking it over it passed got a couple of advisory track rod end and brake pads getting a bit low so I better sort that so when is it going to get a bit warmer its been on sworn since last september  think I will tax it  in may sun might be out then

fullpint

think we are all the same when it comes to that MOT.. Good news it passed tho.. And yes come May the sun should be with us!!!!!
8)

Moleman

I'm very lucky that my mate is a mechanic who live's next door & helps me do anything that needs doing. His tools, compressor & airlines reach my garage from his garage too.  :D
So when it needs the M.O.T then he books it in the garage he works in & he just so happen's to be the M.O.T tester as well.  ::)
So if anything needs doing he just fix's it there & then. other wise he know's he spending that evening in my garage. Result!!!! :P

foggy

stevel

Got the Tiger through again for another year.  Had the usual emissions adjustment to get through, small advisory on slight brake judder on NSF, will check calliper bolts.  Always take it to same place as the tester likes the car and is fair and always helps me get it through the emissions test by using the gas analyser before the test.  Hope to see you all soon, cannot make this weekend as we are away with family.