News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Quantum coupe and shell up for grabs

Started by dynamicEdd, 21, June, 2015, 11:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dynamicEdd

Hi all

After suffering a stroke, I am now needing to part with two items
1) a Quantum Coupe Shell (rolling)
Quantum coupe rolling shell, complete with all suspension, glass, doors, bonett, nose cone, 1600cvh engine and box ( both untested) but missing a boot lid. However, I can sort that bit later. Most of the paint has been removed by me as the car had been hand painted. However, what I found, was a shel that was so good a condition, It really should not be scrapped. Open to offers.
2) 2,0 ltr zetec. Sorry can not remember if its a silver or black top. However, it does come with gearbox, drive shafts, front suspension and engine cradle as removed from a Mondeo. This engine was working when it was removed from the car early last year

I have the boys at work needing more room rather quickly due to the amount of work, so these two items have to go, open to offers on both, you are welcome to come and see tgese irems before offering. I also would like to sed them gone before I get back to work as to be really honest, I dont want to look at a reminder of track driving, that I have enjoyed so much, knowing I must no longer take part

Thank you
Dynamic Edd