News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Have you ever been photographed with a celebrity?

Started by 'The Gaffer', 03, December, 2010, 10:44:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

Have you had your pic taken with celebs? Lets see 'em on the forum.

Speedy J meets Ben Collins, The Stig.

My wife Speedy met Ben Collins yesterday at a book signing. He's a very nice guy by all accounts and I've got his book to read.

Being a local boy and into cars, I wonder if one day he'll will get the kit building / driving bug and join our club :).

We had a stig in the club a year and a half ago, but it turns out he was a fake.

Glosjammer, seen here at a meet in his now sold Toniq R.

David H

Furore Phil

I once met Phillipa Forester and Craig Charles. He was a grumpy get, she was very nice and wearing tight leather trousers - sigh.

It was about 15 years ago on robot wars. Sadly no photo's of me with them though :-(

And no - I didn't get on the BBC, only Sky. I was in the middle weight section and was beaten to a pulp. Robot was called Armourgeddon, a sort of bad pun.

paintman

I didn't get photographed with a celeb. but my neighbour did....

He told me how years ago he sold his boat, which was moored on the Thames to Susan George.....(of Straw Dogs fame) and spent the weekend on it with her and her husband.

I grinned with slight disbelief obviously on my face, he produced a picture from a shelf in the garage which showed him with his arm around her.....I was green with envy as I really fancied her in my youth. :-[ :-[

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: paintman on 04, December, 2010, 07:32:53 PM
I was green with envy as I really fancied her in my youth. :-[ :-[

Likewise, here she is in the 70's

If only we had camera phones years ago, there would be a few pics on here for sure :)