News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Best change to your car ?

Started by Richard, 24, January, 2010, 07:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard

Just wondering, what out of all the changes to your car did you get the best return or best feeling from ?

New seats - a degree of comfort ?
New tyres - grip ?

What was it ?

On one of my non-kit cars tyres have been the best change I've done.

Furore Phil

This is only my second kitcar and I didn't do much different on the first (Tiger Avon).

The only differences with my current car so far is that I have added a full dash (just a hole on the original). Although I was thinking of adding a full undercar light kit...

On non-kit cars I think it has to be the stereo I put in my TR7. It had two 10 inch bass speakers, a Blaupunkt head unit, 10 disc CD changer and a 200w amp ! I had to build a custom cabinet to house the speakers and autochanger in the boot. It was totally cool. If I turned it up too much, the headlamps would dim in time with the beat !

Yes I am from Essex.

YellaBelly

This is my first build, and the best change I made so far was the one where I fitted wheels and pushed her out of the garage  ;D

OK, I'll get my coat.......

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: YellaBelly on 24, January, 2010, 09:58:19 PM
This is my first build, and the best change I made so far was the one where I fitted wheels and pushed her out of the garage  ;D

OK, I'll get my coat.......

No, stay where you are, thats quite an achievement mate :)

Me? Well I think, with help, re-designing the chassis of my car to better fit me making my car more personal. Like my new seats too 8)