Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

New member Steve (Sumov8) Saying Hi for the first time

Started by Sumov8, 03, October, 2010, 06:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sumov8

Hi all as this is the first time I have entered into the forum a quick summary

spent 5 years getting a  Pilgrim Sumo onto the road, still plenty of work in progress, using the car to attend rallies / shows and hopefully as many racing circuits as possible, moved from south Bristol to North Bristol (Bradley Stoke) memberof the Cobra club but as of yet never been on any run's with them so hopefully I will attend a few runs with people more local to myself.

Went to Stafford show last weeknd top down slight rain but dissapointed with the show possible sign of the times.

Daley Down Under

Welcome to the club - why not join our convoy to the Exeter Show or pop along to one of the monthly Sunday evening gatherings?

Adrian

David H

peetee

Sumov8

Have looked at the forum for the Exeter show, and will attend depending on time of departure, I have to sort my roof out as it is a bit slack and at speed it billows too much

Daley Down Under

foggy

Bulldog Bri

Hello and welcome.

Feel free to post up some pic's of your car and build.

See you at a meeting soon, Yes?

8)

Dixie

Quote from: Sumov8 on 03, October, 2010, 06:47:33 PM
Hi all as this is the first time I have entered into the forum a quick summary

spent 5 years getting a  Pilgrim Sumo onto the road, still plenty of work in progress, using the car to attend rallies / shows and hopefully as many racing circuits as possible, moved from south Bristol to North Bristol (Bradley Stoke) memberof the Cobra club but as of yet never been on any run's with them so hopefully I will attend a few runs with people more local to myself.

Went to Stafford show last weeknd top down slight rain but dissapointed with the show possible sign of the times.

Hi Sumo.

There are 2 other Cobra owners in the club, myself (Dixie  Cobretti Viper and a Dax 427)  and Tony Searl with a Dax 427.  Both of us used to attend the local Cobra club, but they are a strange bunch, very secret, hard to get into the clique!!!!  you wont find that in this club, because we have so many types of cars, there aren't any egos, just petrol heads.

Hope you enjoy the club, dont be afraid to post, we dont bite.

Mark

'The Gaffer'

A warm welcome to the club Steve, feel free to post a few more pics :)

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Hairy Santa

Hi Sumo,

welcome

Look forward to seeing your car, 5yrs in the build, now that is what I call dedication

Grin-a-lot

Hello from me too; i don't know much about all the stuff but the club is very friendly and willing to help so don't just be a keyboard warrior and get you (and your car) along to a meet sometime when you can! ;D

paintman

Hi and welcome.    When are we going to see some pics of the  "beast"? :P

Tony

dave_bence

Sumov8

Many thanks for the warm welcome I will certainly attend some meetings, planning to go down to Exeter Kit Car show on the saturday so will join the convoy, will also try adding a few pic's