News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

new member with new car

Started by dikkie, 06, January, 2011, 09:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dikkie

Morning all, the names Richard, I've been looking for a kit car for many months now (I think I've met some of you who are/were selling). Finally found little Roxy - a red westfield seiw with an 1800 Zetec. It's a joint project between myself and my dad - the plan being to take it on as many track days as we can squeeze in/afford!

I haven't had much of a chance to use the car with the weather, I did however, have to make the journey from Bath to Torbay on christmas eve to get the car to the garage for a bit of work. It was the best fun I've had in a long time - I wouldn't say it was warm but I was having too much fun to feel the cold. Everywhere I stopped someone came over to say hello and ask about the car!

Hoping to say hello properly at the next meet and will definitely be attending a few track days this year.

Cheers

Rich

peetee

'The Gaffer'

Hello Rich and a warm welcome to our club :)

Sounds like you are having fun, look forward to seeing you at a meet or event when things warm up a bit.

Daley Down Under

Welcome Rich - look forward to meeting at a track day or event soonish

Adrian

xr2 stu

Grin-a-lot

Welcome from me too!  Sounds like you're getting on well with your car if you've named her already.  The wife wanted to call my Westfield willy but I didn't like talking about my willy in public...

Hopefully see you at a meet/trackday soon.

paintman

Hi Rich and welcome.   There's a couple of track days on the calender.....get your name down.... ;)

Tony

David H

Welcome... Nice choice in car.

I'm not biased.

dikkie

Cheers guys,

The first job was undoubtedly to name her - I think it's bad luck not to.

Since handing over the cash I've done the usual with a new car, checked every nut and bolt, oil/water/filter change. Just got the cam belt to do and it'll be ready for some run outs.

How do I go about putting my name down for track days?

Denzle

A very warm welcome Dikkie to a great club.   ;)

Denzle..

stupott901

hello and welcome dikkie yeah track days are great fun

'Mendip Wurzel'

David H

Quote from: dikkie on 07, January, 2011, 09:33:09 AM
Cheers guys,

The first job was undoubtedly to name her - I think it's bad luck not to.

Since handing over the cash I've done the usual with a new car, checked every nut and bolt, oil/water/filter change. Just got the cam belt to do and it'll be ready for some run outs.

How do I go about putting my name down for track days?

Where dya wanna go?

Richard