News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Good evening all!

Started by hoobahole, 29, August, 2009, 10:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoobahole

All,

My name is Roger and I'm located in North Bristol - Horfield to be exact. I drive a Westfield Sport2000 - which for everyone elses benefit, is Duratec engined.

I built it as a modular kit from Westfield as I wasn't mechanically talented but fancied a challenge. It's been a journey, but after 3 years of development since building it, I'm getting a lot back from it now, especially on track.

I do enjoy track days and have done many laps round the 'ring. Not all in the Westie though. Nowadays I spend my time on UK tracks.

I'll try and get along to meets and....er, meet...you there.

Cheers,

Rog

Bulldog Bri

Hiya and welcome to the club, as you can see in the forum there are a few others who also enjoy and plat around the track.

Look forward to meeting you and seeing your car at the meetings

See you soon..

8)

'The Gaffer'

Hi there Roger, a warm welcome to the the club.

It would be great to see you and your car at a meet soon.

Always room for another Westie :)

David H

Welcome Roger! I believe you and myself are the only Westy owners here which makes a change,  although Rog has the more common colour (i might get a slap for that). I can vouch for the development of Rog's car as i have been in the garage for some of it lately. It is a well sorted track toy and it is good to see someone come out the other side with a mission accomplished.

dave_bence

David H

Rog and me as a passenger at Combe.

Richard

Welcome - been away hence the slow welcome !

Another Westie such rare items on here.

Speedy J