News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

MEV Sonic 7 owner in Dorset

Started by petes, 24, June, 2017, 11:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petes

Hi All. Ive owned my Sonic for about 4 or 5 years now but theres not much of a kit car scene round here which is a shame as we've got some great roads. The car is 2.0 Zetec with Jenvey throttle bodies and M-Tec ECU so gets down the road ok  ;D I can often be found driving round the roads between Wimborne, Shaftesbury and salisbury areas so if anyone is in the area it would be good to hear from you. 

benchmark51

Hi Pete, Welcome to the club, nice to hear from one of our a noobies as they seem to be a bit shy ;)
We have been a bit thin on the ground lately, but lots of prep work to do on the 'kits' at the mo'.
I'm in east Bristol nearish to Bath and as I have not long sold my 7, I'm now using a Quantum +2. Basically a re-bodied Fiesta XR2, not a racer but solid, comfy and warm. I'm looking at various kits, but have to control myself as no garage at the moment  :(. Keep the posts coming and if you need help on anything let us know. There is a search facility and you can find out stuff from previous postings.

Cheers for now, Dave.

fullpint

Welcome along Pete.. Your not too far away.. Well just a little but if I'm passing near by :)

petes

I often have a run to Weston (to see me Mum )via Shaftesbury, Cheddar so maybe closer than you think