AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Willy Wicket meeting tonight - Who's going?

Started by robp, 04, August, 2011, 04:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robp

dave_bence

Grin-a-lot

Plane from Glasgow doesn't land til 11.10pm so not this week for me.

Krazyken

'The Gaffer'

As you can tell from the time, I didn't attend, working till 9.30pm :(

Hope a few made it.

paintman

Stupott and myself were all set to go but the black clouds put us off.......sorry. :-[

Dixie

Big Jessies  :D

You both got roofs.  I am the only sad individual that ain't got one.

I spent 5 hrs travelling back from Leeds in torrential rain.

M

Hairy Santa

seven of us turned up , but very tight on the parking, so I wont be going there again

drove down to the other pub at Saltford, we did get separated on the way due to traffic lights, loads of space to park and also seats to sit down on if you so wanted, I sugest we use this place more often   

good laugh and good company

not one spot of rain

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Hairy Santa on 04, August, 2011, 10:58:08 PM
seven of us turned up , but very tight on the parking, so I wont be going there again

Its great a few turned up, didint realise parking would be so tight, anybody got any other suggestions  for a meeting point?

robp

Great to see everyone again last night.

Willy Wicket is a good location but car park was packed.  We may need to think of an alternative.  Pub in Saltford was good; we should use this one regularly.

Good to meet new guy, Moleman.  Very nice Westfield he has there.  Good to see he was 'exploring' it's handling characteristics on the first roundabout.  ::) ;D ;D ;)

Moleman

It was good to see everyone for the first time. I will deffinately will be going again. Good friendly people that made me feel welcome especially as i'm new to all of this.

The willy wicket pub was ok but packed & I think they had a deisal spill on the roundabout next to it. :-[ ;) :D 8)

It was good at the pub at saltford & if we deside to use that instead then thats ok with me. Though I will have to go over that slippery roundabout to get to it. :P :P :P

'The Gaffer'