Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

BKCC Meeting....

Started by Bulldog Bri, 30, May, 2009, 11:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Mark G

Quote from: YellaBelly on 15, June, 2009, 11:29:24 PMunfortunately I'm overseas for the next one so will miss it :().

JB

Has a date for the next meet been set already?

Bulldog Bri

Quote from: Mark G on 15, June, 2009, 11:38:24 PM

Has a date for the next meet been set already?

I've just send Phil a message to put the next meeting date and future timing of the meetings up so it will be easy to plan ahead for them... ;D

8)

Bulldog Bri

After a great beginning of the club meet and talking to a few there, I would like to put forward the next meeting date and how this will work for the foreseeable future..

The next meeting will be on the 12th July same venue (for now)  ;) again about 7pm

For future reference, meeting will be on the second Sunday of the month. This should avoid bank holiday weekends and most show dates.

A small point a couple mentoined to me was that it would have been better if the kits were parked together. So by polite request, could those who come by 'kit' try and park on the side with the fence and anyone not could they park on the pub side  ;D Should get some good photo's as well this way  :P

Look forward to seeing you all again at the next meeting

8)

'The Gaffer'

Excellent, sounds great to me Brian.

Look forward to meeting up again  :)

Bulldog Bri

I've been in contact with the Bristol evening post to see if they would do a piece for the club. Though unable to attend Sunday they have offered to come over either Friday, Monday or Tuesday and have a chat to get some info and go from there.

I'm happy to meet up with this reporter though this would only be a chat with myself and hoped that they would meet up with a few more of us and get a broader view of the club and see a few more of the cars... so if anyone else can spare some time on any of those mornings/lunchtime, monday or tuesday would probably be better (We should have a few more pics to pass on too) as that would be when this would take place let me know.

Great oppotunity to get some good publisity for the club.

8)