Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Wilton House Supercar day

Started by alastair, 05, March, 2011, 05:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

alastair

I have been looking around and I beleive that this years Supercar day at Wilton House will be held on the 14th August. This hasn't been confirmed on Wilton House's website as of writing, but it has been posted on Pistonheads.

If you havent been before, there are loads of Supercars all in one place, From the humble 911 to F40's, merclarens and the like. Its certainly well worth a trip out and all the money raised goes to charity.

Denzle

Quote from: alastair on 05, March, 2011, 05:07:21 PM
I have been looking around and I beleive that this years Supercar day at Wilton House will be held on the 14th August. This hasn't been confirmed on Wilton House's website as of writing, but it has been posted on Pistonheads.

If you havent been before, there are loads of Supercars all in one place, From the humble 911 to F40's, merclarens and the like. Its certainly well worth a trip out and all the money raised goes to charity.

Where is Wilton House Alastair..?   ;)

peetee

It's on the outskirts of Salisbury, Bristol side. I may be up for this, but could be coming back from holiday that weekend?

Denzle

Ta....Peetee.   Found it now on Google... ;)

Denzle

Quote from: alastair on 05, March, 2011, 05:07:21 PM

So you reckon its worth while traveling from Evesham to Wilton then.     Is it a good show and how much is it to get in.... :)

alastair

If your like supercars you will love it. Last year it was £10. They aimed to turn up in convoy at 12ish so you can get to see and here them driving.

Have a search on you tube for this event or just on google to see what kinda cars went.

I know a few guys from the club went a couple of years back. There was a thread on here about it, but it may be gone now the site has changed somwhat.

Richard

Check these out from a previous Wilton House  http://gkdlegend.fotopic.net/c1738123.html then you'll see the type of machinery that shows up.

The car park can be quite a good walk around as well.

Denzle

Quote from: Richard on 05, March, 2011, 09:05:40 PM
Check these out from a previous Wilton House  http://gkdlegend.fotopic.net/c1738123.html then you'll see the type of machinery that shows up.

The car park can be quite a good walk around as well.

That looks to be a brill show.  lots of motors including the new Morgan,

Got to try and make that... Should be a good day out even with the miles... ;)