News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

new boy

Started by alan steward, 20, October, 2011, 09:28:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan steward

finally found out how to get on this bit i seem to go round in circles but then again i am not very good with computers. i am alan i have 2 old duttons, one is a melos and the other is a malaga b+, both run 1600 ford x/flow engines, the melos is my daily driver and the other is curently off the road, i live in Chippenham so it would be nice to meet up with other kit car owners for a change i am not very impressed with the dutton owners club at the moment, it seems to have gone down hill very fast and mostly based up in the midlands so club meetings are not possible for me.

Bulldog Bri

Welcome to the club, not many Duttons left running is there?  ::)

Club meetings are on the decline this time of year but we do still try and meet up, second Sunday of the month at the Riverside in Saltford, between Bristol and Bath just off the A4.

Hope you'll make a few, always good to see a new member and their car.

8)

'The Gaffer'

Hi Alan, glad you made it and a warm welcome to our club.

As Bri says things are a going to get a little quiet now into winter, but check the forum for any meets or events. How about the American Diner run on Sat 22nd Oct?

YellaBelly

Hi Alan, welcome to the club.

I live near Malmesbury so not too far away from you (my sons live in Chippenham too). I am in the final (I hope!) stages of building/registering my Locost McSorley +442. Almost done painting and just a few more little jobs before the IVA :o :o

Be good to meet up some time, perhaps we could car-share to a meet sometime?

John

Moleman

David H

Krazyken

As you can probably tell this is a very active and friendly club.

paintman

Hi Alan.  Welcome to the club.   We have quite a few active members in your neck of the woods especially around Melksham, Trowbridge etc.....    We have a run out most weekends for breakfast Sunday morning.......watch the forum Fri and Sat.

Tony

dave_bence

Hello and welcome Alan ;D

Sumov8

Alan  Welcome and dont worry you are not alone, my brother has nearly got his Dutton Phaeton on the road after a rebuild following it being laid up for 5 years in someones drive

bluehornetrider

Hi Alan, I live in Chippenham but am still in the prebirth stage of Kit building, I've a garage sorted out now, still havent quite won the wife over to the idea yet but have decided on which kit I want, I will be going to a few shows next year in my daily drive, hope to meet you some time, Cheers Paul.

Camber Dave

Hi Alan

I have a customer with 2 Duttons also living in Melksham so you are in good company.
He helped me on my stand at the Exeter show and said he was also going to join the club.
P M me and I will pass on your contact details to him.

Dave