Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

New Member looking

Started by Aristocat Charlie, 25, December, 2011, 10:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aristocat Charlie

Hi
My name is Charlie and I live near Dursley, I do not own a kit or replica car just a Jeep Grand Cherokee but I am looking to buy an Autotune Aristocat preferably in very good condition but very few available to look at let alone buy. If anyone can assist I would be very grateful for their help.

Charlie

Bulldog Bri

First off, Welcome to the club Charlie. Not seen many Aristocats around recently, I know of 1 that used to be in Keynsham 20 years ago but only saw that a couple of times  :( Do they still make them. Best place to look would be the for sale part of the kit mags or a few sites on the web including Ebay... Good luck with your seach, it's a beautiful car.

8)

'Mendip Wurzel'

I have a friend in our village who has an XK120 replica, not for sale though. Not sure if it is an Autotune Aristocat kit car.

Welcome to the club.

Kevin

'The Gaffer'

Hi Charlie and a warm welcome our club. Hope you find what you are looking for. You could also place wanted ad's in the kit car mags.

Aristocat Charlie

Yes that is a good idea I think I will after Christmas, I only wish that I had the confidence and skills to build one myself then I could have the exact spec that I want but I will have to buy one and perhaps improve and add to it over time.

Charlie

'Mendip Wurzel'

Quote from: Aristocat Charlie on 26, December, 2011, 01:44:34 PM
Yes that is a good idea I think I will after Christmas, I only wish that I had the confidence and skills to build one myself then I could have the exact spec that I want but I will have to buy one and perhaps improve and add to it over time.

Charlie

and I would imaging the XK Autotune Aristocat type build would be lengthy and not easy.