+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Hi all

Started by bergy, 12, December, 2011, 11:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bergy

Hi all thought i'd stop by and say hello, Im not in bristol but not to far away just down the M5 in devon (junc 27) not got a kit car or ever owned one but looking for a project for my son and i to build together, cheers for now,   Bergy ;D

'The Gaffer'

Hi Bergy and a warm welcome to our club. Lots to choose from out there. Stoneleigh kit car show should be a must see for you next year if you can wait.

YellaBelly

Hello, and welcome to the club. You will definitely get all the help you need on here I'm sure. Good luck with whatever you choose :)

John

fullpint

Welcome along mate... Good luck with the build.. If your son is like mine I expect you will be doing all the work  :D :D
You should be able to find a cheap un-finished kit car project on the auctuion sites..

bergy

cheap unfinished project! thats what I was thinking Fullpint but not sure i want to go through the whole sva thing so if i can find an old one thats correctly registerd and needs rebuilding then thats got to be the way to go, cars like that are like hens teeth tho!! 

David H

Krazyken

Hi Bergy

Contact Dave Gallop of Track Developments, he has a part built Marlin 5exi for sale like mine.  It is a really good spec with the Audi engine and latest rear suspension and Marlin are in Crediton really close to you if you need any parts/support.  Contact details from TD's website are: -

Dave Gallop
Operations & Workshop Director
07977 948883

bergy

Thanks for the heads up Krazyken but its not what I am looking for or can prob afford! Im looking for a real back to basics (read cheep) car, Dutton/NG or someting along those lines.

Krazyken

Bergy

It will be cheep thats why I suggested it, it's up to you but it's well worth a look.

paintman

I was offered a Robin hood s7 like mine earlier this year with a MOT and running.....just tatty for £1600, so they are out there!!! ::)      Tony

Bulldog Bri

'Mendip Wurzel'