News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

I'm new and would like to say hi

Started by badger1985, 04, November, 2009, 06:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

badger1985

here is a picture of my kit car, bought built, and was hoping that this would be a good place to get some info to improve my kitcar. I have friends who live in bristol so i'll try and get to some of your summer meets

regards

badger (uni nick name which has stuck)

'The Gaffer'

Hi there badger and a warm welcome to the club.

Nice looking car :) Bike engine?

Look forward to meeting you and your car when you are in town. In the meantime make yourself at home.

tickious

badger1985

thanks it needs loads of little things doing on it i joined as part of my insurance requirements and as your forum lists locost as one of the makes i thought you'd be perfect. The engine itself is outta a 900 zxr kawaski and is atm being tweaked up cause the timing is out and the primary jets which squirt the fuel in at below 6000 rpm are clogged up and need a clean.

She is amazing to drive and was well worth the argro to buy, looking forward to coming down to a meet in the new year!

badger

badger1985

in hoops i'm guessing you mean the roll bars?

David H

paintman

nice colour!.....is it metalic or straight colour?    Welcome...the more the merrier!!

tickious

Quote from: badger1985 on 04, November, 2009, 07:48:58 PM
in hoops i'm guessing you mean the roll bars?

Yes thats them. A lot I've seen about seem a bit low to be useful. :o

badger1985

The colour is green metalic looks sweet and the rest is unfinished aluminuim pannels. was thinking of gettting the sliver turned black keeping the green as is!

Richard

Warm welcome !

Another shiny one, you will all be comparing polishing techniques soon.

Sounds like a good summer excuse for a run to meet us, hope you make it.

Bulldog Bri

Hello and welcome, Hope your able to make the club meetings

Cya there..

8)

dave_bence

badger1985

YellaBelly

HI, and welcome. Not that I'm biased or anything, but good to see another 7esque :D ;)

Love the paint job BTW :)

JB

Speedy J

badger1985

just going to add a new picture to this topic so people can see her with new paint work. I've put new tyres on and would recomend yokohamer s drives to anyone got a set for 200 all round fitted!!!

soon to have willwood calipers and devil end can for my exhurst. its going to be noise

:D

hope you all had a great summer burning it around

Daley Down Under

Looking good - how's the car without any sort of screen?

Adrian

'The Gaffer'

Welcome back, maybe you might come to Bristol next summer and join us on a run :)

foggy

badger1985

Will definatly be making a run to Bristol in the summet next year. As i have built up my confidence in the car getting used to it local to me. I love that it has no screen but i bought a helmet to where on dual carrageway work due to debry off other cars. My favourite driving tunes are biffy clyro and AC/DC for hot sunny days :D

Has to be the most fun you can have on four wheels. have had a few little run outs with and aston and bmw m3. not racing mind just see what we can do

hope to see some people next year. where can you get windscreens from for kitcars have had no real luck so far!

cheers guys