News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

NEW MEMBER.

Started by andygtm, 15, March, 2010, 09:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andygtm

Hello all. What a great website looks very proffessional. Please let me fill you in on my motoring interest, minis (NOT BMW BINI) are in my blood, owning 7 in total over a period of 25 years. My current mini, a clubman 1275GT which I have cherished for over 6 years has now been sold to make way for a GTM ROSSA K3. This is my 1st kitcar and had to have it when I came across it for sale on the net. In the space of 2 months my loyalties to the mini(s) has been totally quashed by the kitcars that are out there. Secretly I have always wanted to own a Lotus 7 type car after a passenger ride in one back in the early 90's, it was a jaw dropping experience at the time that I have never forgotten. The GTM was bought from Sovereign Car Sales in Hampshire, what a fantastic car showroom. Maybe some of you have heard of it or been there, if not it's well worth a visit. Unfortunately the GTM broke down on the way home(luckily in Bristol) and the good old AA man diagnosed it as a flat battery due to a faulty alternator. Upto that point I was enjoying the car very much. The car is now fixed(I hope) waiting for me to enjoy it once more. Sorry to bore you all but I really hope  this car will give me a new driving experience and keep me away from minis for the foreseable future. Hope to meet you all soon and will pop along to the next meet(hopefully). 

Bulldog Bri

Hiya and a warm welcome to the club, Shame you just missed this months meeting but hopefully you'll make the next one  :D

8)

Richard

Big warm welcome !

A couple of GTMs on here, suspect they'll be along in the next few days to welcome you.

Seen quite a few interesting cars for sale there, never quite bought one though.

Enjoy your new toy and look forwards to seeing you and your vehicle at a meet in the near future.

paintman

Welcome to the club...see you about I hope.

andygtm

Thanks for the replys and see you all sooner rather than later.

'The Gaffer'

Hi there andygtm and a warm welcome to the club.

Please feel free to post some pics of your GTM. The warmer weather is on its way (Hopefully) so look forward to meeting up soon on a club meet or run out.

You will always find something to fix or tinker with on a kit car, but thats half the fun of it :) or is it ;D

dave_bence

andygtm

Thats ok I am used to that with the minis. Took the GTM out today. Had some fun but will take abit of getting used to. It goes well though.

lightauto

Hi their, I have only just spotted your post's. Glad to have another K3 in the club.
Dave.

andygtm

Thanks Dave. Will look forward to having a chat with you about the K3 and seeing what your views are on it. How do you find getting it into 1st gear?

'Mendip Wurzel'

Welcome to Andygtm... I'm sure you will enjoy the club.

YellaBelly

Hello and welcome. Look forward to seeing the car.