AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Avenue Drivers Club Sun 14 Jul - Guaranteed Dry (sort of)

Started by Grin-a-lot, 02, September, 2012, 04:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog Bri

Did wonder if anyone would go down while I was sat in bed listening to the rain..  :'(

8)

Grin-a-lot

I think it's the queen square meet this weekend and this is likely to be about be best weather we'll get and should encourage a massive turn out - so who's in?

1. Grinalot

Anyone fancy a convoy from north bristol?

robp

Yes, I'm going.

I'm  up for the convoy but, as I'm not sure exactly when I can get out the door on Sunday morning, I can't guarantee meeting you on time.  Let me know the details but don't hang around for me if I'm late.  ;)

Grin-a-lot

I'll send you my mobile number privately then if we manage to get a convoy (noting that most cars seemed to die at the Llandow trackday) then you can text me if you'll make it or not.

The way ive seen you drive your car makes me think you'll get there in time regardless of when you leave the house!

Moleman

I won't be there this week. I'm taking the westy in the shape of a beatle on the Isle of White kit car run. SumoV8 will be our Bristol Kit Car Club convoy.  ::) :P

Grin-a-lot

Any other takers for this one?!?

It be a great day for car driving I reckon!

peterw

I should make it if I'm up early, could be a full house me thinks

andygtm

Hopefully I should be there, out on Saturday night. Depends if I have a hangover.... ???

Sprint 7

See you there on the 14th  July  Darren bright and early I hope anyway. 8) ;D

fullpint

If I could get 2 child seats in the MK I would come  ;D.. Kind of tricky to get out at the weekend now that the son's moved back home and we have both kids..

paintman

Won't be there, giving the Hood a run to the coast with the Wife.....she's on look out duty for high speed bumps!! ;D

Grin-a-lot

See some of you down the then - I'm meeting Yellabelly at 9am in Coalpit Heath so we'll be there 9.30ish.

robp

Wow, just got down here and there are two and a half sides full already. It's going to be busy today!

Hairy Santa

every man and his dog there today , biggest turn out ever and quite a few of our lot

YellaBelly

Cracking turnout and bl**dy HOT!! Good few of the club too and nice to catch up.

It was nice to get in the shade on the run home to cool off, my feet were cooking by the time I got home, but at least the Locost behaved and never went above 95deg even sat in Bristol traffic :)

A few piccies from the morning:

fullpint

Never fails to please with the cars at the Square. Nice pics..

'The Gaffer'

This event would be even better if everyone decided to drive somewhere.