Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Club meal at The anchor Inn in Tintern.

Started by Moleman, 07, July, 2015, 09:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Brandy Barrel

Aargh things never go the way you want.
I got given tickets for one of the last flights of the Vulcan aircraft XH558 in Coventry on Sunday!!!! And as its a one off never to be repeated history being made thing.
Which obviously means I can't make tintern .......... Really fed up with that as I was really looking forward to it and hate letting people down, sorry guys.
I enjoy being out with BKCC and always have fun whether it's with one member or lots, everyone has such a great attitude and the camaraderie is brilliant.

The reception I received last club night after turning up horrendously late and 4 people remained was just brilliant, I never took the opportunity to say thanks for the laughs, short but sweet.thanks guys.

Facial Hair Optional

Aha, now I know who you are Brandy Barrel! I was one of the 4 musketeers who stayed! All for one and one for all, ha ha! You're right, this club is great, one of the best things I've done in years was to join and I tell everyone I know or meet about it.

That Thursday night was one of the best laughs I've had in ages, it's rare these days to laugh til your tummy hurts, but that one was one of those times! You caught the tail end of it all, now apparently I'm a hairdresser and Colin likes to have a back, sack and crack job once in a while!!   :o :o :o :o :P :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D

In fairness you cannot miss out on seeing the Vulcan mate, I'm envious! Have fun and soak up the experience  8)

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: damouk on 12, September, 2015, 06:56:21 AM
A little something red maybe? Just being observant that's all  :o
Well Bri was being observant and thought he saw me in the Tiger in Marksbury the other day, but he was wrong!! I still wonder who that was? Atm it's looking like I will not make Tintern mate, are you coming to Queens Sq on the 20th, weather permitting? It's getting to that time of year when opportunities to drive in the dry are, well, drying up! Fingers crossed for Tintern and the 20th as after that who knows what the weather will bring. See you there if not before  ;)

Moleman

Quote from: Brandy Barrel on 12, September, 2015, 06:58:03 AM
Aargh things never go the way you want.
I got given tickets for one of the last flights of the Vulcan aircraft XH558 in Coventry on Sunday!!!! And as its a one off never to be repeated history being made thing.
Which obviously means I can't make tintern

No Problem mate you can't miss that.  :)

OK so far I'm going, damouk is meeting us there, Sanzomat may come for the drive.

Can Mike Bishop let me know by tonight if he is going & can Ian let me know if his car is up & running please. :)
As I may have to put this off now due to lack of numbers.

sanzomat

Sorry guys, I can't even make the drive now. Have fun.

Moleman

Me & Ian are definitely going now. 8)
So unless it is raining we will be at the meeting point just before 10am & all are welcome to join us.
If I don't post it is being cancelled by 8.30am then it is on 8)

Facial Hair Optional

I hope the weather holds out for you guys. Wish I could come but various events have conspired to prevent me  :(

Have a great trip  :D :D

Iancider

Don't worry FHO - were are going to make it really loud so that you hear us and then you wont fee left out.

Ian

Facial Hair Optional

damouk

What a great day, sun was out, good food, nice drive and my +1 enjoyed the vstorm!

Stop 2: