Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Queen's Square Sunday morning meet 20th September

Started by Moleman, 24, August, 2015, 07:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Vindicator

Sorry to hear the news about Asbo..I'd be livid as well.......is there any CCTV around that could help you see what happened?

Gary RH7

I feel for you mate especially on the first proper drive. Hope you can get it sorted without to much trouble and cost.

Brandy Barrel

I wrote loads and it all disappeared!
I was going to say, really sorry for not getting to you today, but a number of problems on wednesday culminating in a blown head gasket put us out of commission.

Brandy Barrel

After recently getting my roll bar powder coated i would say ask an expert, cos i was told they couldn't repair/ do partial due to adhesion onto original coating.
But i may have been given a bum steer
Best of luck. Sorry it happened.

Facial Hair Optional

Thanks for all the advice and well wishes guys.

No CCTV as far as I know and I doubt it would show much really.

The marks are small but some are deep and that will one day result in rust as we all know. Also, I know they are there so it will play on my mind even if no-one else spots them, I'm sure many of you know where I am coming from on that one!?

I will definitely not be leaving my car there again without notices on it. And I will be watching and waiting for the perps!!   >:(

Still gotta say it - what a macheeeeeeeen!!!!!!   ;D ;D ;D

Iancider

QuoteStill gotta say it - what a macheeeeeeeen!!!!!!   ;D ;D ;D

Ahem!

5th October - you godda do it!

Facial Hair Optional

You know the problem with that Ian? I still wont be as fast as the VFC crew!! And they will just gloat after thrashing me round the track! Especially that Colin Molecone bloke! He obviously has bigger underpants that me!  :P

Hairy Santa

Sorry I missed you all on Sunday, got there at 10.15 and you must of all just gone

Reason I was late - new owner picked up the Daytona, to take home - very happy bunny from his text to me later  8)

mixed feeling at the moment but had to have a reality check, my health issue's are not going to get any better, just glad it's gone to a good home - I think he may join the club  :)   

Facial Hair Optional

Were you on the Harley Pete? I'm pretty sure I saw you. There were still a few of us there at 10.30 but we were dotted around the place a bit as people had parked in our usual places by 7.45am. I didnt leave until about 11.40am and I'm sure there were still others there.

Glad the Daytona has gone to a good home by the sound of it. Didn't take you long to sell it!!

Bulldog Bri

Yeah, I thought I saw you as well Pete, as we were heading out past St Mary's Redcliffe towards Temple Meads :P Though it was more like 11:30

Hope the new owner does join the club and become a new regular as well ;D

8)

sanzomat

Glad you managed to find a buyer so quickly. Will we see a bit more of the red one now?

Moleman

Bummer but glad you didn't get many time wasters mate.  :)