Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Off road Karting in October.

Started by Moleman, 20, September, 2015, 06:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

I hope your not afraid of a little mud as it's looking like rain tomorrow.  :o 8)

Facial Hair Optional

Good luck lads, take your flying goggles!!! I have some cheapo ones here if anyone wants a borrow!

jmad

Well I've woken to the piter pater of rain so it looks like we will have plenty of mud. I do hope Colin has organised the brolly girls for the start line.  :D

Bulldog Bri

I'm just gonna sit at home in the warm and wait for the photo's of the muddy contenders. Hope you guys have a great day there :P

8)

fullpint

Sure Colin will do well at this :) After all he has taken the Westfield off-road a Combe hahahha..

benchmark51

I bet it's a 'Mudfest' today! Can't wait to see the photos ;D ;D
Iv'e just had all the mud I want from the dogs over the woods this morning.

Iancider

Having suffered flu and a temperature that has lasted for a week i am too weak to do this today but Crash Test Dummy will step to the fore and take my place. 

My role will be light duties taking the photos.  I think they will come out Brown and Green!

Ian

Moleman

Quote from: jmad on 24, October, 2015, 07:41:25 AM
Well I've woken to the piter pater of rain so it looks like we will have plenty of mud. I do hope Colin has organised the brolly girls for the start line.  :D

I've been trying to get some of them for years now. F1 or Moto GP Umbrella stand has been at the top of my christmas list for years.  ;D

As Fullpint says off roading is really easy.  8)

sanzomat

Quote from: Iancider on 24, October, 2015, 11:33:53 AM
I think they will come out Brown and Green!

Is that the lingering after effects of the flu?

Moleman

It got cancelled in the end. Second time this year thet ha to do it.  Bummer  :(

Bulldog Bri

How come it got cancelled then, surely not because it was too muddy! That's half the fun isn't it? ::)

8)

Moleman

They had a few crashes before us & to be honest I think they need to replace some of the tyres as the tread on them looked pretty worn for off road tyres.

Facial Hair Optional

That just looks nasty! Shame for you guys though  :(

Iancider

Here's some more pics

The best one was from the owner where it was impossible to see the difference between driver and machine - not even a visor visible.  The evidence is n the front left Kart - now a three wheeler!

Still it got everybody smiling!

jmad

It was a shame that it was cancelled, but from looking at the state of the buggies I think it was probably the right decision. I saw them hosing down the overalls and helmets. Unless you were at the front you wouldn't have been able to see anything within half a lap. Hence the three wheeled buggy.

We had a good time doing the clay pigeon shooting so it wasn't a wasted trip.

Moleman

I will book this again next year when it opens again.  :D