AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Good weather next couple of days, a drive anyone?

Started by Facial Hair Optional, 09, October, 2015, 12:14:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Facial Hair Optional

The weather is set fair for a couple of days or maybe even more, is anyone planning any trips/blats/meet ups or whatever?

Any ideas or anyone wants to meet even for a chat or quick drive, let everyone know on here please. I'm sure there will be others wishing to take advantage of the last of the Summer sunshine and dry roads  :)

You'll be sad when it's all gone guys and you didn't do it you know you will!!!!  ;D

paintman

I already posted that Dixie and myself were going to the coast but only had 2 replies and they were negative!! :(

Facial Hair Optional

Yeah I hear you Tony. I can only speak for myself of course but I think it may be because it's kind of a whole day trip rather than a quick hour or three blat somewhere local-ish?

I just cant spare a whole day on weekends with having kids etc otherwise I'd defo go with you cos it's really great down that area. I could do with the break too! I think many people are  in the same boat these days unfortunately  :(

I will be getting out at some point over the next day or two but it'll only be a couple of hours here and there. Anyone else with an itch to scratch feel free to pipe up  :)

Gary RH7

I will keep a watch here in case anything comes up. I have a few family things to attend to this weekend, Sons Birthday Sunday, but I might be able to sneak off sometime in between things.

Facial Hair Optional

Happy birthday to your son for Sunday Gary, all the best people are Librans and what a great day to have a birthday  ;D

It's the ADC Queens Sq don't forget too!

sanzomat

I may well be up for a blat but lots of things to do and lots of variables so I'll probably not be able to plan anything in advance. If I find I have some time I'll check here before I go and text anyone nearby I have numbers for - if others do the same we might even find our available time coincides.

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: sanzomat on 09, October, 2015, 01:05:15 PM
I may well be up for a blat but lots of things to do and lots of variables so I'll probably not be able to plan anything in advance. If I find I have some time I'll check here before I go and text anyone nearby I have numbers for - if others do the same we might even find our available time coincides.
Yep kinda the same here Dave, good plan mate