Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Thursday Evening Club meet 3rd December

Started by Moleman, 24, November, 2015, 08:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

Who is up for our next Thursday evening meet on 3rd December at "The Lock Keeper", Keynsham Bypass, Keynsham, Bristol, Bath and North East Somerset BS31 2DD from 7pm onwards

We will be under the heated Umbrella's if you haven't been there before.  :)  The weather won't matter as you don't have to bring the kit car if you don't want too now that the cold weather is setting in. It will still be a chance to get together keep up with your winter projects & talk about any other idea's about what we want to do for the club next year.

So who is up for it?

sanzomat

Moleman

Any more I may do if I'm about or even I'm a possible  ::)  How about I'm Coming or See you there mate. 8)

sanzomat

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure...

Facial Hair Optional

I've got creosote painted splinters in my arse  ;D

CrisisWolf

I'm away but come the new year i'll be more into BKCC promise - plus I live in Keynsham now so no excuses! Car's in bits too right now

Sumov8

If the water stops dropping from the sky I will be there!!

Lucky Ed

sanzomat

I'll be there. Not in the GTM though as its in bits! Hopefully Benchmark51 Dave will be there too so I can give back the impact wrench.

Is anyone bringing calendars for sale? I need 3, maybe 4.

Moleman

Facial Hair Optional

Sisters birthday but if I can get away for a bit I'll pop in.

Dave/sanzomat if I do I will try and remember to bring that childs fold up chair that has your name on it.

benchmark51

I have 4 folding chairs' anybody want them?

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: benchmark51 on 02, December, 2015, 11:07:51 PM
I have 4 folding chairs' anybody want them?
Very useful in the Summer months for BKCC meets in fields etc. Talking of which does anyone (Colin?) know if next year there is that meeting where I 1st met some of you guys in 2014 (Easter Compton I think it was at)?

Did it not happen in 2015 or did I miss it?

Bulldog Bri

Quote from: sanzomat on 01, December, 2015, 09:39:32 PM
I'll be there. Not in the GTM though as its in bits! Hopefully Benchmark51 Dave will be there too so I can give back the impact wrench.

Is anyone bringing calendars for sale? I need 3, maybe 4.
Soz Dave. I have them all at the mo'. I will be bringing them down to.the club meal, so catch me then. I still have plenty for everyone.  ;D

8)

Moleman

FHO that show was cancelled this year mate. Not sure if it's going to happen next year either.  :(

Facial Hair Optional

That's a real shame Colin cos it was pretty packed in 2014 as I recall. I wonder why they cancelled?

Do you think it would be feasible to organise a "Southern England Kit Car" meeting Colin? Just for fun I mean, once a year in the Summer. There must be loads from the southern counties, south west, south midlands, London area etc that would come for a gathering and chat. I know it's been done before and not always worked, in fact wasnt there a big one cancelled last year?

Doesn't need to be fancy with magazines there or owt, maybe food vans etc. I bet that place I went to for the bikers convention would be up for it!

Hairy Santa

quite a good turnout for such a wet night and is was wet, the wipers couldn't clear the water as I came through Keynsham  :o