News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

June 14th Pegasus meet invite

Started by David H, 03, June, 2010, 09:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

David H

We have been invited to bring our cars to the Pegasus Monday eve meet on June 14th. There will be a collection of all sorts from track cars to kit cars to Hotrods (the local Hotrod club will be coming)

There is a bar there and they are a welcoming bunch. I think it would be good of a few of us to turn up as this club is being mighty friendly and welcoming to us all.

Its at North Bristol RFC just off the A38. I will be pootling along at about 6.30 to 7.

Dave

'The Gaffer'

Bulldog Bri

MOT that day, so with that in mind and getting away from work I'll try to be there as well (only just down the road)  ;D

8)

andygtm

Sounds good, will try and make it.

'Mendip Wurzel'

bjw970s

Bizzarely I met the Pegasus folk in Brittany while hill climbing my kit car.  I have been chatting to them and i will be taking my STM Locoblade along in its trailer (It is a track only car) to this event - Ideal as it is the only way I can get it to a kit car meeting as well (towing it behind my Landy on a run out doesn't really have the same level of fun!)!!

See you there

Brian

David H

Cool, should be good for those who cant make the Sunday

Daley Down Under

Sorry guys - I wont be there.  I'm away in Reading all week.  With the rain, looks like I wont be at the meet tonight either.

Cheers Adrian

Bulldog Bri

Will try and get along to this one (weather depending) as I'm only down the road for work and should escape early enough to make it along  :D

8)

David H

Anyone from Bristol going is welcome to pootle up there with me.

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: David H on 13, June, 2010, 07:36:16 PM
Anyone from Bristol going is welcome to pootle up there with me.

I will be there one way or the other Dave, good presence for the club. Just hope I can get the car running.

'The Gaffer'

Car is running again, good advice from Quarrycars ;D

Hope to see a few people tonight at the meet :)

YZFMINI

'The Gaffer'

Nice to see a few more new faces tonight, a good showing of kits and hot rods.

Maybe we can organise a joint run out one day.

David H

Good turn out chaps. They were very happy to see us there!!

It was nice to meet up especially as Sundays are a tough night for me to get out

bjw970s

Good to meet up with some of you at last, and see some of the hard work in the form of well presented cars.

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: bjw970s on 15, June, 2010, 11:09:54 PM
Good to meet up with some of you at last, and see some of the hard work in the form of well presented cars.

Likewise, you must get that nice car of yours road legal ;D ;)