News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Self employed? Promote your company here..

Started by 'The Gaffer', 21, November, 2010, 10:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

As we have a few self employed members, I thought it would be a nice idea to offer you the opportuinty to promote your company on the BKCC website. We have a fair bit of passing traffic so choose your thread title carefully - google will use this first to find a description of your company.

Dont forget, you can also edit your forum profile to add your website and mabe use part of your signature too.

I will be happy to add a link on our links page and will eventually set up a thread or page outlining our companies.

All I ask is that you ask first.

Spammers will be banned, but established members are free to post with existing user name or a new one to suit your company.

Mark G

Well I'm not self employed but I am soon to start up an on the side photography business.  I will be doing home studio shoots, party and event photography and image retouching/editing.

If anyone would like any photography work of any sort done then feel free to email me on mark.j.griffiths@live.co.uk and I will get back to you asap.  I am doing work at the mo for very cheap / free as I'm trying to build a portfolio before launching the website.

Regards
Mark.