News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Bye Bye Adrian

Started by Daley Down Under, 04, August, 2011, 09:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daley Down Under

Topical post bearing in mind Gaffer's one about the Riot yesterday.

Not the car but me this time - I'm emigrating to Brisbane with the family (and the Marlboro Car) on 19th September - if the permanent residency visa comes through in 4 weeks as predicted.

I've been offered a permanent job with QGC who are running a big on-shore gas exploration project in Queensland.  Exporting the Marlboro Car requires a Personal Import Approval first which looks like a bit of challenge but I will perservere.

Last outing for me looks like Llandow Track Day.

All the best to everyone and the club. I could start a Brisbane Branch?  Either way I will stay in touch on line.

Adrian

Hairy Santa

sounds brill,

hope it all goes well

all the best

Daley Down Under

Thanks Pete,

Yep it's an opportunity we just can't turn down. Lifestyle should be fantastic - shame it's a full-time job. Guess there has to be a down side

Adrian

'The Gaffer'

Another sad loss indeed Adrian but I'm sure everything will go to plan and that you all have a great time in Brisbane. Stay in touch with us :)

Are there many other kit cars over there?

peetee

Don't worry, I'll try and uphold the Tillin name with some half decent lap times I hope?!

YellaBelly

All the best for you and your family Adrian. Hope it all turns out OK.

And don't forget to send us some piccies from your exploits and keep the club updated.

JB

YZFMINI

Bye Hope all goes well. and im sure u'll enjoy the sun in the spire!!!!

Bulldog Bri

Best of luck Adrian, Hope the move goes smoothly. As said before, stay in touch with the club...  :D

8)

paintman

Bye Adrian, nice meeting you.

Hope everything goes well down under......just thought..... you better get some kangaroo bars fitted onto the Spire ...lol ;D

Tony

Daley Down Under

JB, Colin, Bri and Tony - thanks for the good wishes. I'll stay in touch and keep an eye on what's going on.

Adrian

Daley Down Under

Quote from: 'The Gaffer' on 04, August, 2011, 11:26:31 AM
Another sad loss indeed Adrian but I'm sure everything will go to plan and that you all have a great time in Brisbane. Stay in touch with us :)

Are there many other kit cars over there?

Phil - I'll let you all know about other kit cars. Get the feeling there wont be many BECs

Adrian

foggy

All the best, hope everything goes well for you.

'Mendip Wurzel'

Sound like a real life style change .... I'm envious.

Best of luck for the future

Denzle

One lucky begger.   I wish you well and dont forget to keep in touch.

From One Pome to what was another...... 8)

Krazyken

Adrian, one last trip for the BKCC, Bristol to Oz in the Spire, now that would be difficult to top, then again if you don't like it you could always drive back.

All the best to you and your family for your new life in Oz, will still expect plenty of posts on the Forum 8)

David H

Adrian

Its been a pleasure. We have definitely shared some unforgettable moments on track over the past few years. Its been a blast. Chasing you in your Spire has forced me to be a better driver. Cheers mate.

You are bound to have a glorious time in Oz and I don't blame you for going at all. You'll end up with a fat Holden or Ford with a stonking V8 whilst your there I'm sure!

Stay in touch and good luck

Dave