News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Kit car owners

Started by brianryanscotty, 27, January, 2012, 11:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brianryanscotty

Hey Guys, im a Transport Design student in the UK currently doing a project on developing a new kit car design to enter the market, im currently in the research phase and hoping some of you guys would be interested in participating in my kit car owners survey. Just 10 quick questions 2 minutes of your time, please feel free to take a look and follow the link http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/G7MWVYT
Cheers  :) Ryan

chrislandy

done, although the "how challenging was the build" question wasa little generic as some bits were easy, some fustrating and some mind numbingly boring. It is also a very difficult value to objectively quantify, what you may find a significant challenge, I may find very easy and not challenging at all. It is also about your mindset to the build.

'The Gaffer'

I didn't build, far too lazy for that :) Suggest you build in a pre built option within your project.

Hairy Santa

Agree with Phil,

havn't built a full car in years, but prob spend more time, striping, modifing, and adding than the average builder, so some of the questions need adding to or altering to get a reasonable idea whats going on

I have filled it out, but you wont gleam much from it

all the best

Pete