News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

What is your favourite picture of your own car ?

Started by Richard, 03, August, 2009, 01:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard

Very curious to know, really after just the 1 that is one favourite picture of your own car.

Can be for personal reasons, favourite story attached, please try and pick just one if you can't I suppose 2 is ok, but don't go mad.

Thanks !

'The Gaffer'

This has to be a good one for me...

A very proud moment. My first kit car, my first kit car club, and a first big inter - club meet 26 July 09.

dave_bence

This is one of my favourites. Taken at the Spa F1 circuit, showing my car heading up towards Raidillon, after taking the famous Eau Rouge.

Not a great action pic - it looks as if the car is stopped!

However, it brings back wonderful memories of a fantastic week KrazyKen and I had last August.

We had two full days at Spa, then went into Germany for two evenings driving the Nurburgring Nordschleife.

No disasters, good food and beer, superb circuits and plenty of laughs during the week.

All in a car I built myself!

I can't believe a year has passed already.

It was meant to be a once in a lifetime trip, but someday, somehow, we'll be back.....

Richard

Great pictures with stories, going to be hard for others to follow that, the pics don't have to have such special stories with them,  I think mine will be the latest as the build progresses, at the moment an upside down chassis doesn't quite cut it  ;)

Bulldog Bri

Seeing that I'm on my 3rd car! I've chosen one for each.... ;D

First Bulldog would have to be this one, as it was just after driving all the way to Bruge in Bulguim.

Next is the Locost7 I'm still building, although not quite finished here it certainly looks close and ready to run.

Last but not least, my new Bulldog after only having it on the road for a week I drove it up to Stoneleigh and it behaved all the way there and back  :o much to my relief for a car of unknown quality build!!!

exchangeandmart

my computer won't let me upload my favourite picture :-( but I'll try and get it up here soon, nice photos already though