News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

how happy am i

Started by garry h, 09, September, 2013, 12:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garry h

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes oh yes,
no Im not reinacting a scene from a well know movie but shouting about the new mot  the Spartan has today ,how big a smile am I wearing.
Bring on the sun  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 8) 8)

Lucky Ed

Well done that man! Lets hope we get a nice Indian summer to end the year with 8)

fullpint

8) Always nice when a car passes.. The sun's out now mate so go for a blast. If it's nice on Saturday pop up to Castle Combe.

garry h

Thanks guys took your advice,although did'nt take alot of persuading and took her out for her first outing.
All went well until I ran out of petrol,stupid gauges  :-[ :-[ :-[ ::) ::) ::).
Wont forget her first run and as my son said things like that  make memories ahh :) :).
Now looking forward to a few weeks of fettling,tweaking and generally finishing off all the bits and pieces,plus a few  short journeys when the sun shines  ;) ;)
Will post a few pics of her shortly.

Moleman

That's great news Gary. That's 2 of us hoping for a longer summer.  :P

Moleman

If you need somewhere to go to try it out then there is a car show on your island this weekend.
You can be our representative.  ;D

http://www.wightlocations.co.uk/wight-events/2013-classic-car-show-14th-15th-september

Colin.  ;D

garry h

Hi Colin hoping to make a show with the Spartan this weekend.Work might put a spanner in the works but trying to sort that out ;) ;)
Will promote the club and post some pics if I get there,heres hoping  :) :)

Sumov8

Well done Colin. will look forward to seeing it in action ;)

YellaBelly

Well done! Be good to see it on the road :D

Bulldog Bri

'The Gaffer'