Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Mot fail but not much to do

Started by danwilko, 31, March, 2014, 02:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danwilko

:-[
Well didn't expect miracles but at least it's just suspension dust caps to buy and got to re run a front brake hose

Might be done by Thursday but don't think so

Only went 5 miles but the amount of conversations I had  :D

Moleman

Sorry to hear this mate.  Hope it's on the road soon.  :)

Iancider

Hi DanWilko

I know what you mean - it is like walking a dog.  You get to have conversations with complete strangers.  The difference is you don't get tired doing it, the car won't cock its leg against a lampost, nor will it jump on other cars - it is just a more more sociable way to meet people.  You will soon get lots of young ladies wanting to meet you and share your experience.  When did that ever happen with dog walking? ;D  ENJOY!

garry h

Nothint to major your soon be on the road and  grinning like the proverbial cat every time your out I know I do   ;D ;D ;D

danwilko

Quote from: Iancider on 31, March, 2014, 09:14:10 PM
.  You will soon get lots of young ladies wanting to meet you and share your experience.  When did that ever happen with dog walking? ;D  ENJOY!

Not sure the other half will like that :P

Thanks all, just got to try and find the upper and lower suspension dust caps? Any ideas? Mk1 granada spares are hard to find

Someone did think it was real though   :D

'The Gaffer'

danwilko

Right got tinkering today, brake hose adjusted but will check again tomorrow, wheel arch adjusted and now tyre doesn't rub and rubber dust covers ordered

Might have it done this week :)

danwilko

all work done, my dad took it in for the re test today and she passed  8)

very happy, as when taxing it for a year (nearly twice the price of the insurance) found out its been 3 years this august since i bought her.

could have been quicker but probably saved have the cost in doing a lot of the work myself.

see you all at queens square next week  :D

Moleman

'The Gaffer'

garry h