News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Tiger super 6 will someone finish for me?

Started by BEXCK, 18, May, 2014, 11:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEXCK

I have a tiger super 6 running and driving. But I want it finished and ready for sva test. Would anyone be interested in quoting me to finish it.

Moleman

Sorry I cant help you with this.  Perhaps you need to show everyone how far you have got so they can see what is involved.  :)

chris61

Would it be something camber Dave could help with?

benchmark51

Bulldog Bri

It would be good to see how far you've got and where you are, maybe you just need a little inspiration to get moving again. ::) With someone just dropping by to check on your progress and give you some pointers on what needs doing. That way you could still say YOU built it :P

8)

Iancider

Similar from me - some more information would help and I am very willing to help if I can.  I guess you have been on this for a while because you said SVA and it is an IVA now (a bit harder).  Tell us what you problems are post a few picks and we could help-out.

Regards
Ian

Pilgrim Anna

Good luck with the tiger. Would like to see some pics. Don't worry if you haven't got very far, anyone that attempts to build a kitcar is respected in my eyes!! ;)

Iancider

Hi Bexck,

I just found your post from a couple of years ago and noticed you are only a few miles away from me - I am very willing to pop-over and have a look at the car and give advice and help where I can.  You could have a look at my Westie as well.  I have sent you a PM so that you can contact me for a suitable time.

Regards
Ian

BEXCK

Hi guys. Thanks for the support. Very new to this site and how it works. I'm in Clevedon. Going to call Ian. 

Car is now running and driving. Need seatbelts sorting. Brakes are spongy. Lock is more on one side than the other.

Bulldog Bri

Quote from: BEXCK on 21, May, 2014, 11:07:02 PM
Hi guys. Thanks for the support. Very new to this site and how it works. I'm in Clevedon. Going to call Ian. 

Car is now running and driving. Need seatbelts sorting. Brakes are spongy. Lock is more on one side than the other.

Brakes probably just need more bleeding and the steering, if you centre the wheels then remove and refit the steering wheel that should sort it. :P

8)

Pilgrim Anna

Sounds like its coming along nicely. Keep up the good work! :D