+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

My VX220....Denzle.

Started by Denzle, 18, June, 2011, 11:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denzle

Thought I would post some pictures of my VX to help this section along a little. These pictures were taken by the previous owner on his add..... ;)

Will take some video when I next take her out for a run, but might have to wait till next summer to get a nice day...LOL  ;D   Only joking.

And no, its not a leak underneath. He had just washed it..... ;D

Note the wide sills, plus the door thickness...  Imagine my little fat hairy legs getting over that.....Difficult..or what.. ::)

Must do something with that silly number plate...More white plate than number... ???

Denzle... ;)

paintman

Nice one Denzle...... ;)

The wife is hinting that I should sell the Hood and get something with doors that she could drive on sunny days ..... "its just sat there in the garage all week".... quote

She seemed quite interested in the VX220 or an Elise.......be interested to see how you get on with it.

Tony

stupott901

Very nice looking car denzle

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: paintman on 19, June, 2011, 01:43:49 AM
She seemed quite interested in the VX220 or an Elise.......be interested to see how you get on with it.

Essentially the same car, just different bodywork :)

Great car there Denz ;D

Denzle

Nice one Denzle...... ;)

The wife is hinting that I should sell the Hood and get something with doors that she could drive on sunny days ..... "its just sat there in the garage all week".... quote

Tony

Top gear put the vx better than the elise in many ways.

Very difficult to get in and out of because of the wide sills, plus box section. And the low seats.

Denzle.... ;)

'The Gaffer'

Nice one Denzle...... ;)

Tony
Quote from: Denzle on 27, June, 2011, 10:35:56 PM
Top gear put the vx better than the elise in many ways.

Very difficult to get in and out of because of the wide sills, plus box section. And the low seats.

Denzle.... ;)

Food for thought  :-\

tickious

Nice original looking vx. Mine had the grill V removed and a wing on the back. True about getting in n out, you look cool pulling up in it, but it's impossible to look cool getting out 8) Quite quick off the line, but my favourite bit was the Amazing handling! I believe lotus designed it and did a better job than on their own  ;D

Denzle

Quote from: tickious on 28, June, 2011, 10:17:36 PM
Nice original looking vx. Mine had the grill V removed and a wing on the back. True about getting in n out, you look cool pulling up in it, but it's impossible to look cool getting out 8) Quite quick off the line, but my favourite bit was the Amazing handling! I believe lotus designed it and did a better job than on their own  ;D

I agree 100%.....   Denzle... ;)