+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

BPMC Clubsport Gymkhana & BBQ - Sunday 19th June - Only £5

Started by Krazyken, 01, June, 2011, 01:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krazyken

We have been invited by our friends at BPMC to partake in a new event a Clubsport Gymkhana.  The event is a combination of speed, precision and skill whilst being a lot of fun.  There will also be a BBQ so bring your own grub to put on the Barbie.  Full details are below and at this time I just need number to report back to BPMC at the weekend so put your names down if you are interested in partaking.  Also the £5 entitles you to a complimentary electronic BPMC membership for the rest of 2011 - a bargain.

Bristol Pegasus Motor Club

Gymkhana

Sunday 19th June 2011

Sheepcot Farm
Miss Graces Lane
Tiddenham Chase
Chepstow NP16 7JR

Introduction

The event will consist of a number of special tests combining; skill and speed. Taking place on grass, in a single field, the event should appeal to anyone who would like a bit of fun in their car; any road car should be suitable.

Supplementary Regulations

1. The Bristol Pegasus Motor Club will organise a Clubsport status Gymkhana on
Sunday 19th of June 2011 at Sheepcot Farm, Miss Graces Lane, Tidenham Chase Chepstow, NP16 7JR. Map Reference 172/549997.

2. The meeting will be governed by the General Regulations of the Motor Sports Association
(Incorporating the provisions of the International Sporting code of the FIA), these Supplementary Regulations, and any written instructions that the organising club may issue for the event.

3. The following MSA Permits have been issued. Certificate of Exemption 64725

4. The Event is open to all fully elected members of the Bristol Pegasus Motor Club and all fully elected members of the following clubs:
MGCC ( South West Region )

5. All entrants in the event must produce a valid membership card for either the promoting club or the invited club. No competition licence is required for this event.

6. The programme of the meeting will be as follows: Signing on and Scrutineering starts at 9-30.
Any competitor not signed on by 9-45 may be EXCLUDED. The first car will start at 10-00.

7. Public roads will not be used to link sections. There will be at least 6 tests on private land. Each competitor will have at least two attempts at each test. Details of the tests will be explained at the start of each one. Passengers will be required. The entry may be split into groups starting on different sections.

8. The event will consist of a single class
Entries of vehicles with four wheel drive will be accepted. Commercial type vehicles may compete. Three wheel vehicles only accepted at organiser's discretion. All vehicles must comply with the MSA Technical Regulations, and must be fitted with an effective a silencer.

9. Awards will be presented as follows:
1st overall
2nd overall
3rd overall
No competitor may win more than one award.

10. The entry list opens on publication of these regulations and closes finally on 19th April 2011.
The entry fee is £5 in advance or £6 on the day.
All entries must be made on the official entry form and accompanied by the appropriate fee. Cheques should be made payable to Bristol Pegasus Motor Club.

Krazyken

I have modified this post to make it easier to read but if anyone is interested in going please let me know ASAP and I will email you the full details.

I would encourage you all to have a go at this, I did one last year - it was great fun.  ;D ;D ;D

Dixie

Ken.
I cannot make this date,  my wife is doing the "Race for Life" at Sherborne.  Her target is £1000, she is nearly up to £900

If you don't mind I would like to put her Just giving web address just incase anyone is feeling generous. 

www.justgiving.com/michelle-dix0