AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

BKCC Corner Weight & Geometry Clinic + BBQ Sat 19th May 2012 -£20 2 PLACE'S LEFT

Started by Krazyken, 14, January, 2012, 06:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

I'm Gutted had to bailout just before I was about to head over.  :'( Glad it went well.

Lucky Ed

Had a great day, it was good to meet a few more of you guys at last. Great advice from Dave & Tom - I'm sure I'll be back soon ;D

Thanks for the tasty grub & good company ;D

fullpint

Nice pic's and great to see that it was a good turn-out.
I will get down to see Dave at some point!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robp

I had a great day yesterday at this event.  I was very interested with the initial readings of the Westfield.  Most notably, I had loads of rear toe out which surprised me as the backend tends to be fairly well behaved on the track. 

Anyway, after numerous adjustments in the car park and re-measurements, I managed to get the corner weights spot on which was great.  Gone up to 3 degrees negative camber on the front.  With front tracking adjustments too I was looking forward to the country lanes on the way home.  Well, yes it was very different.  Car just wants to eat corners now!  I loved it.  The lanes were very quite and I could really push on.  Great fun.  I hadn't made any changes to the mega rear toe so I had to watch the backend.  Really looking forward to my next trackday to really give it some through the turns.  What with my new split rims and slicks, can't wait.  I have started building my own tracking equipment at home from Dave's design so I can play with settings in the future.

Fun day out and great to see everyone and have a good chat.

'The Gaffer'

I can only echo everyone else, A great day, great food, great company, and best of all, great advise and expertise from Dave and Tom.

A minor adjustment on my car really sharpened up the steering and I'm sure others got great benefit from the day.

I for one have had a full session at Track Developments in the past and my car's handling was totally transformed, I can only recommend others do the same following this taster day.

Heres a few pics of the day..