News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Club outing

Started by Sprint 7, 04, May, 2013, 03:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprint 7

Hi all,Sunday run to Queens Sq next week .Anybody up for it or is it taken for grunted that some of us are usually there.Colin, another venue I thought of was The National Trust held a Classic/Kit/All sorts meeting at Dyrham Park which I attended in 2011 but I don't think they held it last year.Might be worth a phone call to see if it's on again this year or was just a one off.It was really well attended by both vehicles and the public and was held in early Sept I think. They split the attendees up into groups and they each did a parade  down to the house from the top carpark where it was being held.What do you think. 8) ;D

Grin-a-lot

If its dry I'll be at Queen's Square, there's a charity run out being organised by mcmillan charity leaving from the square as well (route available on the morning for a donation).

Moleman

I will ring them next week Pete. Thanks for letting me know.  :)

Is the charity run out from Queens square next week then Daren?

Grin-a-lot

Yeah the "Classics in Queen Square" thread on Pistonheads says so.  There's no real detail just pay on the day and get the route then off you go.  I'm planning on turning up with a full tank of fuel and I'll take it from there.

There's no need to tell them beforehand, just speak to someone with a MacMillan bucket.

Anyone else interested in the run out?

foggy

Hi hood back on the road sort off took it out when it got warm started to miss  and splutter must be leads or plugs parts on order if I can get it to run properly I will be there

WALNUT

I plan to be there
                             Tony

'The Gaffer'

I'd be interested to see what time the run starts.

Moleman

I will be there.  :D
I'm gessing I will see you with the new motor then Tony?  ;D

WALNUT

Thats the plan, but things can go wrong with plans LOL
                                                                                            Tony

Hairy Santa

reacon he will be OK once he sorts his licence out

PSV or HGV needed to drive the new car going by the size of it  ;)

Bulldog Bri

We'll at the Square as usual, and have a look at the route and details on the day. Could be interesting

8)

Moleman

Quote from: Sprint 7 on 04, May, 2013, 03:46:22 PM
Colin, another venue I thought of was The National Trust held a Classic/Kit/All sorts meeting at Dyrham Park which I attended in 2011 but I don't think they held it last year.Might be worth a phone call to see if it's on again this year or was just a one off.It was really well attended by both vehicles and the public and was held in early Sept I think. They split the attendees up into groups and they each did a parade  down to the house from the top carpark where it was being held.What do you think. 8) ;D

Hi pete they don't have any car shows booked in this year but I have contacted them to see if we can use this as a meet one sunday from 12-3ish, use the cafe & look around the grounds.

Pilgrim Anna

Hi All,
                  Im happy to tag along to any run we do! Just hope weather improves!!!!! ;)