Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Bath Pageant of Motoring

Started by Gemini, 05, September, 2013, 09:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

Anna = Just turn up & tell them you lost it, They are a friendly bunch so you will be fine.

dikkie = I can't go now so C85 & C87 are going spare so just tell them you are taking that spot if that's ok? They will be fine about it.  ;)

dikkie

Quote from: Moleman on 01, July, 2014, 10:00:36 PM
Anna = Just turn up & tell them you lost it, They are a friendly bunch so you will be fine.

dikkie = I can't go now so C85 & C87 are going spare so just tell them you are taking that spot if that's ok? They will be fine about it.  ;)

Shame you can't go but thanks I will enquire...

fletch_306

Sorry guys i have to drop out too the cars oil pump and handbrake has gone.

hope you all have fun.

Dixie

I cant go to this on Sunday.

My number C97 is available.

Mark

Pilgrim Anna

Colin,
              My boy has Judo tomorrow morning till 11am. Will we be able to get in between 11.30- 12.00?? :o

benchmark51

Hmm, looks a bit murky and soggy. Anyone still going?
I'll take the dog over the woods for an hour and check back after.
I might go and sit under my umbrella with a flask of coffee and see what happens.
You never know, might get a heat wave later. lol  ;D

Pilgrim Anna

We wont be going. Weather not looking too good for sitting in a field. :( And been working a lot so could do with some time at home.  :)

WALNUT

Had some rain early but turned out OK after that, infact had some sun,had my hood down after the rain Good company good day.

Moleman

Glad it was ok mate. I would love to go but busy helping out the girlfriend with her charity 24 hr walk.
Only now i'm stuck at home with my foot up as I've had my first injury out on track. It wasn't even a race track. I fell over carrying the gazebo across running track for them. now my ankle is the size of my head. so no out doors for me for the rest of the weekend.  ::)
Have a good day tomorrow.  :D

benchmark51

Weather didn't look too promising, had some rain while out with Rex. Had a bit of brekky and saw a bit of blue in the sky so I clenched my cheeks, donned the biggles hat and off I went. Ratbag done the kettle trick again, so I'll have a look tomorrow. Turned out to be quite nice when I got there and remained so all day. I will go tomorrow as well if I can get Ratbag to behave, might take Rex too.

bluehornetrider

Had my doubts on the drive over but turned out nice, some nice cars and bikes in attendance.

Bulldog Bri

Shame about your ankle mate. :o Hope it's not to badly injured.

Woke up this morning looked out the window and went back to sleep, didn't look at all nice when I did, Plus Anna's son Joao had Judo till 11 so half the day would have been gone by the time we'd got up there, pleased for those who did go that the weather behaved in the end. :P

8)

benchmark51

Quote from: Bulldog Bri on 05, July, 2014, 08:15:29 PM
Shame about your ankle mate. :o Hope it's not to badly injured.

Woke up this morning looked out the window and went back to sleep, didn't look at all nice when I did, Plus Anna's son Joao had Judo till 11 so half the day would have been gone by the time we'd got up there, pleased for those who did go that the weather behaved in the end. :P

8)

You could try and visit tomorrow (sunday) only 6 miles away, bring the barbie! You'll get a nice little brass plaque too.  ;D

Hairy Santa

will probably make it tomorrow, it being a nice day and all

are they doing breakfasts anywhere ?   ;)

Lucky Ed

Sorry to hear about your ankle Colin - maybe you'll need to put an auto box in the Westie now :o ;D

Hairy Santa

Quote from: Lucky Ed on 05, July, 2014, 09:38:52 PM
Sorry to hear about your ankle Colin - maybe you'll need to put an auto box in the Westie now :o ;D

that will make his change ups faster - quicker acceleration, now that's food for thought

Lucky Ed

Quote from: Hairy Santa on 05, July, 2014, 09:55:09 PM
Quote from: Lucky Ed on 05, July, 2014, 09:38:52 PM

that will make his change ups faster - quicker acceleration, now that's food for thought

Oh bugger, I thought it might slow him down a bit ;D ;D ;D

Moleman

Cheers guys.  :-[  Looks like I will have to get a stick to push the clutch pedal down now. Then hit you piss taking buggers with it when I get there. :P
Have a good day tomorrow at the show.  ;D

Lucky Ed

Quote from: Moleman on 05, July, 2014, 10:44:02 PM
Cheers guys.  :-[  Looks like I will have to get a stick to push the clutch pedal down now. Then hit you piss taking buggers with it when I get there. :P
Have a good day tomorrow at the show.  ;D
You won't be able to catch us with that gammy leg ;D ;D ;D

benchmark51

I didn't have any of the food there but there was a hog roast vendor, sushi, pizza, hot dogs, roast potato with beef or glazed chicken toppings, ice cream and beer. To be safe a good fry up/ all day brekky before you go would be a good idea.
I didn't take anything with me but wish I had, coffee ect. Walnut, bluehornetrider and I were fed hot dogs, burger and onions courtesy of the ' sumo chefs' so we didn't starve. Not a million miles away so worth a look at least. Registered exhibitors are listed in the keepable programme and get a little brass plaque to stick on the car, missus, dog  ;D.
Nice to see the lit'luns in the wizzybugs too.

benchmark51

Didn't make the show today, Ratbag's a bit poorly. Suspect head gasket affecting no.4. Compression tester does show pressure but will only read 75psi on all cylinders(tester is faulty, new but faulty). Couldn't get new gasket today so it's roast beef dinner and British GP today. Will whip off the head and look later.

WALNUT

What a lovely day,well when the sun came out. Lot more cars today, live band, and more good company oh and Steve, and Alan fed us all well. Thanks to both of you.

Hairy Santa

Good day, not one drop of rain

my thanks to Alan and Steve for the grub, most appreciated

roll on the next one   

Almondsburyhills

Great weekend, good company and a lot to drink before camping out Saturday . glad the food was ok too

Moleman

Iancider

Indeed it was a very good show and I think the best this year.  Steve and alan made nic tea too - what else could we ask for? ...apart from dancing girls Walnut.

Pics will follow in a few days.

Iancider

Well as promised here is the video of our fantastic day out.  I see this as a tribute to Bath Rotary for what can only be described as brilliant organisation and for such a worthy cause.

The video should be visible from around 8:00 a.m. on 10th July

WALNUT

You done it again Ian, brill vid. seen more on your vid. than I did at the show. I wont go to anymore shows, just wait for your vid. to be posted

'The Gaffer'

Hairy Santa

Wow, I was not expecting this, most impressed  :)

great job that man 

Almondsburyhills

Gemini

Hello,
Terrific Video, we've linked it to our site. Many thanks!
Good to see those who turned up, I'm sorry I had so little time to chat, but the show went very well for us and I'm pleased that you enjoyed it as well. My Elan is now on the road, so I hope to join you for a meet soon,
Gemini.

Moleman

Cool hope to see you soon then Gemini.  :)

garry h

Looks like it was a great event plenty going on.Great video Ian  :)