News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Balloon Fiesta

Started by Moleman, 16, January, 2014, 09:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moleman

Balloon Fiesta 7th-10th August 2014

I have contacted the organiser about taking part in this & they are very keen.  :o 8)

There is alot to arrange as we will need somewhere flat & easy accessible to get to & leave. We will have to get there early & be at least stay to the evening due to public traffic. (more details of times will be at a later date. I'm guessing 9am-6pm).

Before I start to fill out all the forms that come with it & sort out an suitable available plot for us to park I will need to know what sort of interest we have to give them a ideal of what space we need?
We will be using a non paying plot so these are limited.

So What I need from you guys is to know if this is something you would like to do?
I would need to know what days you would like to go?
I have to stress that with this one there is alot of forms to fill & I can't afford maybe's or I will let you know closer to the date! What ever size plot I get will only be big enough for the people who commit to this now! 

So please only put your name down if your a definate & what days you would like to do?  It goes on for 4 days so Im thinking we can just do saturday & the sunday :)
If I get 10 people then this should happen.

1, moleman.  =   I can do Friday, saturday & sunday.

Please let me know what you think? :D

Hairy Santa

I would be interested in the Sat and Sun and maybe the Friday

do we get to go up in the ballons  ;D

Bulldog Bri

Gonna miss this one, we're on hol's.

8)

WALNUT

Im up for any of the days.

benchmark51

I'm sort of keen on this one, but it does really depend on times.
I get the impression that staying for 9 hours is a requirement and I'm not
sure that is on for me.

Moleman

Quote from: Hairy Santa on 17, January, 2014, 12:25:14 AM
I would be interested in the Sat and Sun and maybe the Friday

do we get to go up in the ballons  ;D
Pete. you could always ask cameron balloons next time your around there when you pick up your new shirts.  :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: benchmark51 on 17, January, 2014, 09:52:47 AM
I'm sort of keen on this one, but it does really depend on times.
I get the impression that staying for 9 hours is a requirement and I'm not
sure that is on for me.
I wont know exactly what sort of time frame you will have each day yet mate. I just want you guys to be aware that you may not be able to come & go as you please with this one.  If I get more people then I will let you know. :)

Does anyone else fancy this one?
Even if you only want to do one day that is fine. Just let me know which? :)

'The Gaffer'

Sorry, I need to be able to leave easily should I get an urgent call out. Sounds like a good day though.

Moleman

Is this the only interest in this? :(

I know it is a little while away but I need to get this started before we lose any chance of getting a place to exhibit the cars!
So don't forget we will get easier access on & off the site. If it is just the time you need to be there thats causing the problem I will ring them next week to see what the score is?  :)

Come on people what is holding you back? :)
You guys did ask to take part in other events! :)
You can't get many local events bigger than this? :)

Iancider

I will if I am around but may fall during my summer hols

Moleman

I will up date you guys on how flexible they are about movement on site during the fiesta.
So far there is only 3 people confirmed.  :(
I cant seriously spend time & effort for the organizer to set us a slot for 3 guys.  ::)

So what do you think? :D

Moleman

I have spoken to the organizer & they have said they can be abit flexible with our leaving times as we are just a few cars.  :)

There are only a few spaces left so I will need to know pretty soon if anyone else is up for it. They have said that they will meet with me to see which spot is suitible for our cars so we can leave without any problems.  8)

SO IS THERE ANY MORE TAKERS FOR THIS THEN? :)
I will need to know very soon please before it gets fully booked.  :)

Moleman

Sorry guys. This one is a non starter.  :'(  The organizer was very helpful but there is a problem with movement on site for our cars.  :(

'The Gaffer'

Hairy Santa

nice try Col - maybe some other time

and I was looking forward to the ballon flight  >:(

Iancider

Colin thanks for trying so hard - its a tough one to crack - layer n layer of rules and regulations

Iancider

Moleman

There should be a fag in it's hand & it would have been perfect!   :P  Sorry Pete.  ;)