+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

BBQ breakfast in Bracknell 24 January

Started by Crunchie Gears, 21, December, 2015, 08:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crunchie Gears

I saw on the forum that there might be an interest in meeting other car clubs.  I thought it was a good idea and so have organised a BBQ breakfast at my house in Bracknell and invited Southern Kit Car Club and so far there are over 10 coming.

Obviously I am in.  anyone one else? ;D

1.  Crunchie

Facial Hair Optional

Possibly. Though it is a fair old way in one of my cars, particularly in January and with motorway all the way near enough. I will come if I can though I am not able to commit 100% atm Paul.

Crunchie Gears

Quote from: Facial Hair Optional on 21, December, 2015, 09:26:33 PM
Possibly. Though it is a fair old way in one of my cars, particularly in January and with motorway all the way near enough. I will come if I can though I am not able to commit 100% atm Paul.

No worries :D. It would be great if you can and I think some will come in Tintops if the weather is not good! 

Moleman

Perhaps you will need to do this one when it does get a bit warmer.  :)

Crunchie Gears

I have about ten people coming so far for January. ;)

Happy to do it again or better get some people over to the Cheddar Run.

'The Gaffer'

Nice of you to organise this Crunchie. I would defiantly be up for an inter-club meet next year, maybe during the summer.

Facial Hair Optional

Yes, don't give up on this idea, it is all about timing - and weather of course!

Moleman

I would definitely turn up if you do it later on in the year. Thanks for the invite though.  8)

Sumov8

Im up for a run a bit later in the year, January is busy at work for me at present, but thanks for the thought!

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Crunchie Gears on 21, December, 2015, 10:45:12 PM
I have about ten people coming so far for January. ;)

Happy to do it again or better get some people over to the Cheddar Run.

Is there a date set yet for the Cheddar run?? I've never been to it but would love to as it looks great

Moleman

Quote from: Facial Hair Optional on 23, December, 2015, 04:01:25 PM
Is there a date set yet for the Cheddar run?? I've never been to it but would love to as it looks great

I need to get some dates in from the shows first then I normally fit in things like the Cheddar run in between them mate.

Facial Hair Optional

Ah right, I didnt realise it was a BKCC thing Colin, I thought maybe it was a Pistonheads thing or some other group.

Cool, even better that it's you doing it!  8)

Facial Hair Optional

Hey Paul, is this still happening on the 24th?

Crunchie Gears

Yes.

I have 15 or so, some are yet to confirm, kit car and Morgan mates, and some partners, coming to my place for breakfast on Sunday 24 January.  Still open to anyone who would like to come although I do know it is a bit of a journey from Bristol :D :D

I am hoping to use the BBQ as I have never done breakfast on it  ;D.

I think I will be able to light the BBQ as Head Office bought a flame thrower to kill weeds which lights the BBQ a treat :P. If it is really wet I might reconsider and cook it indoors which would make more sense!

Moleman

Well done mate. Maybe in a bit warmer month for me mate.  :)

Crunchie Gears

18 Kit car owners turned out for breakfast today at my place + a few Morgan guys.  One turned up in a new Porker Boxter GTS with all the bells and whistles which I got a drive in  ;D very good car and quick :P

I will do a lunchtime BBQ soon.  Texas style with smokes brisket, ribs, sausages and pickles   :P.  Your all invited :o

Moleman

Glad it went well mate. Hopefully the weather will be better soon as well as the fact I will hopefully be able to make it next time.  8)

Iancider

If I have a car by the next one I am up for it!

Crunchie Gears