Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Chippenham Lions Club Cherished Vehicle Show

Started by Moleman, 15, January, 2016, 09:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

Chippenham Lions Club Cherished Vehicle Show is one we go to every year as you will see as when you click on the link you will see one of our members on the first picture.  8)

Take a look at the link for details = http://www.e-clubhouse.org/sites/chippenham/page-6.php

This is the details sent to me.

This years' show will be held on Sunday 5th June 2016, at Allington Farm, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN14 6LJ, on the A420 towards Bristol near the Castle Combe race track.  There is plenty of parking with easy access to and from the site.   
Exhibitors' vehicles, drivers or riders, and up to one passenger can enter for free.  All other visitors will be charged with children under 10 entering free.
Breakfast will be available on site from the excellent Allington Farm Shop caterers.
We are limited to 200 entries so don't wait, BOOK NOW.  It is going to be a great show!
Passes will be issued by return email shortly before the show.  No forms will be issued, just send us the following details for each vehicle to be registered:
    Club/Organisation (if applicable)
    Owner's or Driver's (Rider's) Name
    Make of Vehicle
    Model
    Year
    Registration Number
Please note that the Lions Club of Chippenham cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage involving motor vehicles.  Please make sure that your Insurance is adequate.
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday the 5th of June 2016 for another fantastic day.
Olga Tucker on behalf of the Lions Club of Chippenham

I will contact them about a club stand but to be honest they probably already have a spot for our club anyway.  8)

So when you have entered please let me know.  :)

benchmark51

I have done the dirty deed and have now registered for this.

Facial Hair Optional

I went last year in the Tigga and the weather was peachy, will most likely go this year in the ASBO

I can't recall, do we still pay the £6 entrance charge if we take our cars? Pretty sure we did last year

benchmark51

No, we don't pay nuffin ( driver and 1 passenger). You have to have to register this month, there is a deadline. Just use the link and reply with your details.

Facial Hair Optional

Must have been a programme I donated for then cos I'm sure I paid for sumfin or other! It was a nice day though and the food and drink were good.

paintman

Says on my email.....free entrance to show for driver and 1 passenger. ;)

Gary RH7

I think you have to register with them and if I remember correctly you get a number and if you display that on the car you go into the prize draw for best in show.
I have just sent my details to them on the email address on the site with the following;

Club/Organisation (if applicable)
        Owner's or Driver's (Rider's) Name
        Make of Vehicle
        Model
        Year
        Registration Number

benchmark51

I did too, I got a reply this morning that I will recieve my pass by email early in May.

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: paintman on 14, April, 2016, 11:13:08 PM
Says on my email.....free entrance to show for driver and 1 passenger. ;)

I haven't had the email, weird cos I was there last year too so they must have it. Slackers  ;D :P :P

benchmark51

Just send your details, as shown in gary's post, to them for registration.

cvs@chippenhamlions.org.uk

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: benchmark51 on 15, April, 2016, 09:21:56 PM
Just send your details, as shown in gary's post, to them for registration.

cvs@chippenhamlions.org.uk

Wilko  :)

Gary RH7

Yup! They just replied to me saying pass will be sent early May

fullpint

Same goes for me :) Good day out, will take the grand-kids along again. They loved all the cars and trucks ..

paintman