News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Started by xr2 stu, 13, December, 2010, 10:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xr2 stu

hi all am stuart from bristol but every one call's me footy dont own a kit car dont have the space our money for one but i do like all kind's of car's and i try to ride shot gun as much as i can in my mate's dax rush i have old him about the site i also seen a black bike enigne dax go past me the other day if i was to get a kit car it would have it be qumtem 2+2
so i could use my xr2 parts whan it rusts right out lol

'The Gaffer'

Hi footy and a warm welcome to the club. Hope to catch up with you and your mate soon. Things will be a bit quiet around here for a while but when things warm up a bit maybe we will see you at a meet or 2.  Keep saving up those parts :)

Denzle

Hi Footy,
                  You sound keen....car or no car,  you are very welcome to a great club.

Hope things come together for you to get one soon.

Cheers, Denzle.   ;)

xr2 stu

Quote from: Denzle43 on 19, December, 2010, 12:10:29 AM
Hi Footy,
                  You sound keen....car or no car,  you are very welcome to a great club.

Hope things come together for you to get one soon.

Cheers, Denzle.   ;)
i got an mk2 xr2 that i've been doing up plan is whan it rot's out am going to look for a qumtem 2+2 so i can use all the modified part's off of it

dave_bence

Hello and welcome Stuart ;D

YellaBelly

David H