+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Hello from Racewear.co.uk!

Started by Max_racewear, 09, July, 2011, 10:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max_racewear

Hi, I'm Max Tyler and I was steered this way by a chap called Ken who came and bought some gloves and boots off me last week!

Not building a kit car, but I'm building a Porsche 924 race car which is all the similar problems you encounter.

I'm pleased to offer BKCC members 5% discount off all of our popular Speed Racewear range of overalls, gloves and boots which are great for tack days or just general driving in sporty cars. Simply go to www.Racewear.co.uk to check out the gear, then use the code BKITCAR at the checkout and your discount will be applied automatically. It also applies to other products as well if you need proper racing gear.

Always interested in doing group buy deals etc, I've got trade status with quite a few suppliers that aren't on my web site such as TRS Harnesses and GPR so if there's anything you want give me a buzz on 08452 604104 or email me directly on max at Racewear dot co dot uk and we'll see if we can cut a deal. If it's not something I normally list, I'm more than happy to split the discount handsomely as long as I earn something for my pains!

Happy motoring

Max

'The Gaffer'

Hi Max and a warm welcome to our club.

The discount will only be available to 'Club Supporters' so dont forget to quote your membership number if you order anything from Racewear.