News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

New custom garage in the southwest

Started by MattyJ, 02, November, 2012, 09:56:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattyJ

Im not sure if this is the right place to put this or if there is a trade part i can pop in but ill post if thats ok.

Im the owner of Backstreet Customs and Restorations in Plymouth, Devon and I just wanted to pop on here and say Hi and if there s anything i can do to help you guys then please feel free to get in touch. One thing you will notice is not only do i use the best products on the market but Im all about the old skool service nothing is ever to much trouble because I love what i do.

Ive just set up this month and Im starting from the ground and working my way up, I use to own a custom garage before but got well screwed over by the person I went into business with, and with my ex taking my kids 400 miles away I went nuts. But now Im done licking my sores its time I came back and show the guys down here what i can do.

I am a main supplier and dealer for so many companies and products such as JBL, SPL-D, Alpine, Universal air-ride, lusso forge 3 piece rims, Black diamond, Wizard of Nos etc, If you have time please check out are website and Facebook page.

www.backstreetcustoms.co.uk

Thanks guys hope to speak and meet soon

Matt

'The Gaffer'

Normally it's good practice to ask forum admin before advertising a business, in this case I will let your thread run as I have great respect for new start ups. Your location may have some limitations for our members however.