News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

new member.

Started by Denzle, 10, May, 2010, 09:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denzle

Hello to all,

My name is Dennis (Denzle43)  I am now a retired mechanic and enjoying life.
I live in Evesham Worcestershire.
I run a Merc Sprinter self converted camper and a couple of weeks ago I bought myself a JBA Falcon Sports Kit Car.
Something I have always wanted.  It was built in the early 90s by a Bristol man and since only done 3.200 miles.  In bright red and fantastic condition.
I hope I can be useful to you guys in whatever way, and hope to come to some of your meets for a chat, and to see some of your builds.
The very best to you all..  Denzle43.

My god, what a welcome off you guys.  Im glad I clicked onto this site.  Its so active.  Thanks to all and will meet soon.

dave_bence

Hello and welcome Dennis ;D

Bulldog Bri

Hiya and welcome Dennis

Always loved the look of the Falcon. Remember it was one of the more complex kits on the market back then as after building them generally they were dismantled for the spraying then rebuilt!

You'd be more than welcome to come down and join in on any of the meetings, you'll find us a easy going bunch that just love the excuse to get out and about in out cars. So make youself at home on the site fell free to post up some pics as well...

Cya soon

8)

'The Gaffer'

Hi there Dennis and a warm welcome to the club.

Make yourself at home and feel free to come along to a meet or event or two.

Daley Down Under

Welcome Dennis - hopefully see you at a meeting soon

YellaBelly

Hello and welcome Dennis :)

I have also looked at the JBA Falcon too in the past, (makes sens when you consider my initials are JAB ;) ), but ended up going down the Locost route. But that style of car is definitely something I will look at in the future (but best finish this one first!).

JB

WALNUT

Hi Dennis looking forward to seeing the camper as much as the car
Tony

Martin Higgs

Welcome to the club Dennis hope to see you at a run out sometime, Regarding the oil leak I think I will use a small amount of gasket sealer on the new seal I dont think it can do any harm and might hold tight once gone off. :)

'Mendip Wurzel'

Welcome Dennis ... great to have you in the club.

Kevin

Hairy Santa

welcome to the madhouse, hope to meet you at one of the meets

mechanics -  never retire, always learning something new  ;) 

Richard

Warm welcome sir  ;D

Ignore Hairy, we aren't mad he is !

Looking forwards to seeing you and the car. Quite a few up at Stoneleigh looking good and yours looks great.