News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Anybody free Saturday for a blat?

Started by 'The Gaffer', 03, July, 2009, 12:13:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

Not 100% sure yet, but may be free Saturday 4th July late morning or afternoon for a blat.

Anyone interested in meeting up?

Richard

Free but nothing to blat in,  yet.    was hoping to get those last annoying rusty bolts undone.

glosjammer

I would be free Later afternoon / early Eve, but dont have the Toniq yet, so its the Supra or the Evo (Both of which are mid prep) but road legal!

Quote from: G & Toniq on 03, July, 2009, 12:13:02 AM
Not 100% sure yet, but may be free Saturday 4th July late morning or afternoon for a blat.

Anyone interested in meeting up?

'The Gaffer'

Hey, not long to go now Richard  :)

Quote from: glosjammer on 03, July, 2009, 09:09:59 AM
I would be free Later afternoon / early Eve, but dont have the Toniq yet, so its the Supra or the Evo (Both of which are mid prep) but road legal!

Only a few more days  :)

It will be nice to see your cars, and you can take a look over my Toniq. Lets confirm later.

glosjammer

Sounds good. Let me know. The others are nothign special to look at, all the money is under the bonnet.

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: glosjammer on 03, July, 2009, 09:18:42 AM
Sounds good. Let me know. The others are nothign special to look at, all the money is under the bonnet.

PM sent

Bulldog Bri

could be in.... where are you meeting up? and anyone with a spare seat. as I have my kids this weekend. :(

8)

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: bulldog bri on 03, July, 2009, 10:02:38 AM
could be in.... where are you meeting up? and anyone with a spare seat. as I have my kids this weekend. :(

8)

Bri PM sent

'The Gaffer'

Well, the first success of the the new instant reply board.

Met up with glosjammer on Saturday, and had a good old chat about cars. He was interestested in seeing my Toniq as he has put a deposit down on one and is collecting it next week.

We exchanged rides, and I'm sure the Toniq wetted his apptite.

I had a ride in his 500 HP Supra which is very quick.

Just goes to show what can happen by posting in this board. Try it, who knows what you might end up doing.

glosjammer

Yeah it was good meeting you. Thanks for the ride out, it certainly gave me some ideas for engine power requirements etc. Supra was on teh rollers today at 488 but it was quite warm.

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: glosjammer on 05, July, 2009, 10:59:52 PM
Yeah it was good meeting you. Thanks for the ride out, it certainly gave me some ideas for engine power requirements etc. Supra was on teh rollers today at 488 but it was quite warm.

You are welcome :) it was good fun.

Got a firm date to pick up Toniq?