News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Queen's Square.

Started by Moleman, 09, October, 2013, 08:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dikkie

If the weather holds up I'll be coming along, start the year off nicely

robp

Yep, I'll be there if the weather is OK.

Hairy Santa

is the cafĂ© open  - yes

I will be there  :D

peterw

Dixie

As long as it is dry, I'll be there.  Have not been for months.

M

Iancider

I'll be there.  Still going topless so the weather needs to be good.  Any amphibious cars out there?

Almondsburyhills

Will be there minus the Dutton 1 bid on e bay at the moment.

Moleman

It will be a shame to see it go mate.  :)

Sumov8

Should be there in the tin top for a quick coffee and chin wag! :P

Moleman

I won't have my car back so looks like I'm a no show.  :-[

Bulldog Bri

We made it. As did quite a few others. Nice to Ian's smart Westy. Got some ideas to use on my Locost now to make my dash better.

Ians Westy

Thunderguts TR6

Marcos

Nice tidy MGB 2.1engine

8)

Robert

Nice to meet some of you, my son had a good time looking at the cars around the square today, he is not one for getting up on the weekend, but it's nice when they show an interest in our hobbies, 

Moleman

Nice pictures Bri. Not sure I want to put my westy next to Ian's. It looks really tidy & might make mine look tatty.  ::) ;D

Glad you had a good time Robert, it will get alot busier when the warmer weather kicks in.

Hopefully I will be there next time.  :)

fullpint

I had good intentions of going but had a real rough night with the grand kids.. And to top that off I can't keep any thing inside me!! Need I say any more  :-[ On a plus side tho Ive lost that extra weight that was gained over XMas..

robp

Quote from: fullpint on 12, January, 2014, 05:11:10 PM
On a plus side tho Ive lost that extra weight that was gained over XMas..

Every cloud.....      ;D

robp

I went to Queen's Square.  I was amazed at the turnout for such a cold grey day.  Good to see everyone and see Ian's shiny new Westfield.

Iancider

Yes it was a good meet for such a cold day.  Thanks for the nice comments guys - I'm pleased with my new steed.  It was an interesting drive at just above freezing - couldn't speak or grip anything for an hour after arriving home. :o

Bulldog Bri

Good pic of Pete's Daytona on Flicker http://www.flickr.com/photos/geoff_b/11909772183/in/pool-2473958@N20/

Just a shame he's put his mark on it. :(

8)

Sprint 7

I'd like to add to that comment but would be probably be banned for life :P

Moleman

Ok. It is Squeen's Square meet next sunday!

Who is up for it?  8)

chris61

i'll try and pop down to say hello

Hairy Santa

sounds good to me, looking forward to the breakfast  8)

WALNUT

If Ive got my car back by then, having a service and a few other little jobs done.

Sprint 7

If it's dry I'll be there ;) ;)

Iancider

Moleman

I'm agreed with everyone this is a if it's dry list as I don't think I will bother if it's raining.  ???

going so far = 1, moleman
                      2, Chris61
                      3, Walnut
                      4, Hairy santa
                      5, Sprint 7
                      6, Iancider
                      7, Anyone else?

Moleman

The weather forecast dont look.  :(  But I will get up & if it's dry I will see you guys there!  ;)

Robert

Daughter's one horsepower show's been canceled due to weather, so if it's dry then I will be there   

Grin-a-lot

I'm very envious of all this talk of kitcar events, i'm bobbing around several hundred miles off the east coast of Africa.

Its not all bad, its been 30degC out here and no rain; not even clouds!

benchmark51

Quote from: Grin-a-lot on 08, February, 2014, 06:54:26 PM
I'm very envious of all this talk of kitcar events, i'm bobbing around several hundred miles off the east coast of Africa.

Its not all bad, its been 30degC out here and no rain; not even clouds!

Oh ar but keep a beady eye out for them thar pirates Jim lad, oo arr!  ;D ;D ;D

Grin-a-lot

Funny you should say that, i'll tell you all about today's adventures when I next see you!

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Grin-a-lot on 08, February, 2014, 07:03:06 PM
Funny you should say that, i'll tell you all about today's adventures when I next see you!

Hope you got to use some of those big guns ;D

Bulldog Bri

Anyone make it down to the square?

8)

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Bulldog Bri on 09, February, 2014, 03:04:37 PM
Anyone make it down to the square?

8)

I'm guessing not ;D I would shake the hand of any hard core nutter that did though.

Hairy Santa

Got the car out then spotted the Arial hanging at 45% on the house

so spent a hour clambering up on the ridge sorting that out

all good fun in the sleet and rain ;D

Moleman

I looked out the window when my alarm went off. As it was heavy rain was going sideways! I desided to go back to bed.  :( ::) :)

Sprint 7

What a bunch of wimps  :P :P :P :P :P I was at the square on Sunday from about 9.30 am till 11.00 so you can shake the hand of this nutter Phil. :-*

Have to admit though, my pal and I went in his Midget with the top up but it didn't actually rain all morning apart from a half hearted attempt for a few mins. 8) 8) 8)

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Sprint 7 on 11, February, 2014, 10:30:41 PM
What a bunch of wimps  :P :P :P :P :P I was at the square on Sunday from about 9.30 am till 11.00 so you can shake the hand of this nutter Phil. :-*

Have to admit though, my pal and I went in his Midget with the top up but it didn't actually rain all morning apart from a half hearted attempt for a few mins. 8) 8) 8)

The least I can do is take my hat off to you sir. Fair play to both of you.

Were you the only ones there? ;)

Moleman

Well if you didn't take your 7 then it doesn't count!  ;D  So your a wimp like the rest of us!  :P

Iancider

Fair do's Sprint, 10 out of 10 for effort but it was raining where I was and I would have been driving an open topped bath tub.  I did do the last one , returning in sleet and lost the power to speak for a couple of hours.  Wifey says I should do it again! :)