+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Taunton Classic Car Show

Started by paintman, 20, March, 2013, 12:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paintman

Anyone interested in joining Dixie and myself at the Taunton Classic Car Show for a local Hospice charity to be held at Taunton race course on Sunday 24th March (this sunday).

We could convoy down......would make a nice drive out.   

Only £3.00 entrance.

Tony

Moleman

I might be. I will know if I can by friday. (work commitments) But should be fine.
what time you heading off? & from where?

paintman

Quote from: Moleman on 20, March, 2013, 07:56:21 PM
I might be. I will know if I can by friday. (work commitments) But should be fine.
what time you heading off? & from where?

We're going from Shepton to Glastonbury, so The Charlton Inn at Shepton traffic lights on the main road (A37) would be good I recon....about 10ish but i'll confirm later when I see Mark.

Stuppot is also going......depends on the weather as usual!!! ::)

Dixie

Will need to be a bit earlier Tony.  Would be good to meet up with the South West Cobra Club at 10am on Junc 25 of the M5 at Taunton in the Sainsbury car park.  I suggest we meet at Charlton Inn at 9am, ok for me and you, not sure Stupot has ever seen 9am.

I think quite a few Cobs will be going, might be some of the Apple County lot there as well?

Mark

Hairy Santa

Might be up for this, wil have to see closer to the day though  ;) :) ;) :) ;)

stupott901

not sure Stupot has ever seen 9am.

The cheek of it im even up before 730 on saturdays now a days meaning im having to work weekends now

Im up for it though just a bit early for a suday for me but will let you know

Dixie

Would be great if you could make it.

M

Moleman

It's looking like I will be going. The only thing stopping me now if it's heavy rain, but if it's only light showers then I will still go. so let me know tomorrow what time we are meeting at the Chalton Inn?  :)

Hairy Santa

I'm going down

if you want to meet up there is a slip road just before the approach to the weston junction of the M5 actually on the a 370 about 300 yards back towards Bristol, safe and easy to spot

recon meet there 9- 9.15 then nice cruise down

let me know

paintman

Meet at Charlton Inn Shepton 9.30ish on A37 going via Glastonbury.   If your coming PM me tonight please.

Tony

Dixie

Quote from: paintman on 23, March, 2013, 05:52:20 PM
Meet at Charlton Inn Shepton 9.30ish on A37 going via Glastonbury.   If your coming PM me tonight please.

Tony

Meet you at the show.

Hairy Santa

Quote from: Hairy Santa on 23, March, 2013, 05:29:06 PM
I'm going down

if you want to meet up there is a slip road just before the approach to the weston junction of the M5 actually on the a 370 about 300 yards back towards Bristol, safe and easy to spot

recon meet there 9- 9.15 then nice cruise down

let me know

bad weather forecastin in the South West, pos snow and ice, 1 degree -  gonna give this one a miss I think 

paintman

Cruise ABANDONED........maybe next year but everyone agreed it was too bl**dy cold for a 50 mile trip in a open top kit car.   ::) ???

Tony