News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Happy Christmas guys..

Started by fullpint, 24, December, 2018, 01:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fullpint

Merry Christmas to you all. Hope 2019 is a little more active.. You all fit and well?

benchmark51

Cheers Steve, all the best to you and yours! Been a bit quiet lately, been busy here though. Managed to get my wood burner installed and fired it up today, all toasty now! Weather due to worsten so just in time. You keeping busy I hope.

fullpint

Quote from: benchmark51 on 24, December, 2018, 06:03:37 PM
Cheers Steve, all the best to you and yours! Been a bit quiet lately, been busy here though. Managed to get my wood burner installed and fired it up today, all toasty now! Weather due to worsten so just in time. You keeping busy I hope.
Work wise going really well . Another good year with a good profit :) Weather is not to bad here. Cyclone was up for sale in October but no takers.. OH well. Yesterday i was under the car removing the maf.. It was a right state and the car now runs sweet :)

benchmark51

Glad all is well for you. The Cyclone will sell in the new year I expect, round about the time petrolheads come out of hibernation. Their little noses start twitching at the hint of sunshine! I'm after getting a little tintop over here, small, petrol hatchback. You wouldn't believe how complicated it is to buy a car here! Translator, notary and paperwork ect. I'm just going to get someone to take care of it for me I think. Just got a log burner and I'm busy cutting dead trees down in the garden, need to get a supplier soon. This heater puts out 9kw, toastie!

fullpint

Well yesterday the Cyclone tested me again!!! The main plastic water rail cracked while out for a blast!!!! Got a new stainless one coming from Germany and due here Wednesdays... By the time spring gets here it should be running 100% and the price will go up :) .. Would love a log burner in this home.... Got those those night storage heaters..