News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Long Shot

Started by Bulldog Bri, 26, February, 2010, 12:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog Bri

I'm trying to re-wire the Bulldog, now the person who built it many years ago has use loads of Red wire to extend alot of the wires and masking tape to hold it all together with labels written on in pencil to say what some bits did (but that was 20 odd years ago and has fadded or rubbed off)  and to be honest 'It's a mess'  >:(

I'm wondering if anyone out there has a haynes manual with the wiring diagrams for a Morris Marina  ::) so I can make head n tail of what's in there.

If you have could you scan them and email them to me, pretty please  :-*  ;D

8)

YellaBelly

Brian, you may be lucky. I know I did have one, but chucked a load of stuff away some time ago. I'll have a look in the loft, but don't hold your breath.

JB

paintman

I got the same trouble .... he only seem to have a reel of yellow wire!!   I've already started tracing it back though the car and colour coding it.

I used to have a Marina estate years ago ... don't know if I still got the manual about.
Always one at boot sales!! ;)

YellaBelly

Sorry Bri, had a good rummage round but can't find it. Must have gone to the Haynes bookshelf in the sky :(

Sorry mate.

JB

'The Gaffer'

lightauto

Hello Brian, I have an Ital manual. The nearest thing to a marina. I had both cars and don't think there was much difference.
Let me know if that will help.
dave.

Bulldog Bri

Yes, remember the Ital  ;)

Would it be possible to scan the wiring diagrams from the book and email them over?  ::) If not don't worry  :)

8)

Richard

Ital - named after that famous design studio and who'd have thought they'd be involved in refreshing the Marina design.